• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydro CWE help

sub-u-done

Greenlighter
i have 31 5/325 hydro and i have quite the tolerance to opiates and ive tried 100 mg of hydro before and felt pretty good and i want to do CWE this time cause last time i took the 100mg of hydro i just took 10 pills then waiting an hour then took the other ten im wonder how much water should i use for this much hydro? and will i get the full 150mg in the cwe? i want to use less water as possible so i can drink it all in one go but also maximizing the hydro transfer to water

Last edited:
if you were to do a CWE on a 5/325 youll get 5mg worth of hydro without the acetaminophen if done correctly
so if you wanna get 100mg of hydro youll need to CWE 20 pills of 5/325

use 1 to 2ml of water per pill

if done correctly you shouldnt have any issues of getting the max % of hydro

It's been a while since I did this but I can tell you a couple things, the colder the water, the better. And leave it alone and let it settle, that helps a lot when you go to filter it. Right deos? And subudone theoretically the only active ingredient that will be left behind is the water that's trapped in the gooey paste of fillers at the bottom. Which I'd say you could in all practicality recover well over 90% by pressing the water out of the paste. Which would put you somewhere pretty close to the amount you put in. The cleaner the technique the bigger the yield.

It's been a while since I did this but I can tell you a couple things, the colder the water, the better. And leave it alone and let it settle, that helps a lot when you go to filter it. Right deos? And subudone theoretically the only active ingredient that will be left behind is the water that's trapped in the gooey paste of fillers at the bottom. Which I'd say you could in all practicality recover well over 90% by pressing the water out of the paste. Which would put you somewhere pretty close to the amount you put in. The cleaner the technique the bigger the yield.

not really the colder the better but heat destroys the good shit so thats why cold water is required
yes if done correctly the only thing left behind is the acetaminophen which will be trapped in the filter, really any decent coffee filter will do
and well its ok to have a bit of acetaminophen even if its a few mg's IMO, the main reason behind a CWE is because to much of that shit will fuck up your liver 10-20 pills worth of non CWE hydros the acetaminophen will def fuck you up
you wont get 100% of the hydro using doing a kitchen CWE but its somewhere in the 90% 95% maybe higher range not enough to feel a loss in potency
guess it comes down to your technique and on the equipment you use

OP do you have a good idea on how to CWE?

ps check out a device called a aeropress its for coffee but does a bang up job for CWE lol

Last edited: