View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HWBR ,LSA's conversion

Seph

Bluelighter
So I recently received some hawiian baby woodrose seeds and I've been doing some research. So I know how to prepare them , dosages , cold water tek but what my question is about is the theory of the lsa becoming lsh when peppermint tea/oil is used as well. I read on a source that I can't find again unfortantly that it actually forms something different called lst/lsc and that using different things such as cinnamon instead of peppermint it results in the formation of another compound which is also active with similarities to LSD and lsa so can anyone clear up for me what the reactions are likely to yeild . If this doesn't make sense just say and I'll try n tidy it up a bit because I get what I'm saying but you guys might not . Any additional info would be useful too thanks :)

The only time I got anything other than sedation from hbwr and actually had lsd like effects was when I mixed the seeds and cold water with a third of a vial of peppermint extract which tasted like way too much but it worked. Maoi's might help since when I did it I smoked sacred tobacco which has a lot of Maoi's.

It's a controversial topic, some people say the conversion happens, others argue that chemistry doesn't work this way. I don't think science has reached a verdict yet.
But something does seem to happen when you mix peppermint with LSA and I would always mix some peppermint oil in my dose of extracted LSA.

You may find this thread on the DMT-Nexus interesting: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=56252 and especially this one: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2405

As an aside, I usually carry a bottle of peppermint essential oil on me (and jasmin, and rosemary) while tripping. I sniff the peppermint for some extra energy, it's a nice little booster.

Last edited:
Thanks for those links man I'll check them out when I've the time to sit and read them properly , but from what you's are saying as well a what I've read peppermint seems to do something good anyway but is there any negatives to it like added vasoconstriction etc also would it be good to try it without the peppermint first or just peppermint all the way? I have experience with acid shrooms and 1p , how would the intensity mentally and visually compared to these?