• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Husband wants to watch me have sex with another guy

Well god bless you for actually showing up for Craigslist ad. Never have gotten anything worth watching from lops there. Show up, cum in 3 minutes and leave because they are embarassed.

That's nice....and when u get tired of sticking your key in the same old treasure box in a few years .....go and commit adultery like the rest of u saps who think your wife has ceased to be a woman any longer and u cud never discuss your filthy wants with her....SPOILER ALERT!!! WOMEN ARE BETTER AT SEX THAN MEN. THEY LIKE PENIS AS MUCH AS WE LIKE THAT LITTLE CUNNY.....MAYBE MORE AND THEIR ABILITY TO CUM IS LIMITED ONLY BY YOUR ABILITY TO CONNECT HER MIND TO HER CLIT. Do that and stand back. The combo of no guilt, open mind and open legs will provide some of the best cockholstering there is :)

Who needs tags.....he wants his old lady to screw while he watches...if she agrees then he's a guy with a wife that likes to fuck while he watches. Being married is a hell of alot more that that fake ass monogamy thinking.....Gee that must be why over half of marriages fail within 5 yrs...we are not made to be monogamous. If 2 people wanna screw....or 4. 6, 10....if all agree? Let the penetrations begin!!!

Whoever ventures into this territory, should not underestimate the power of oxytocin (the bonding hormone), which usually comes into play quicker for the female than it does the male. And, if you have never done this before, no matter how much research you do, you will not know ahead of time how each of you will really feel before, during and after the event, either personally or about one another, as well as how you will feel about the 3rd party. Perhaps most importantly, you should also know before going ahead with this that it could break up your relationship, so it may be a risk you may not be willing to take.

Last edited:
So curious, what happened? Did you ever do it - how did it go?

Offered this to my wife, she hasn?t said yes but hasn?t said no either.