L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Husband not getting hard anymore?

Tinks

Greenlighter
So this is my first post. I've come here because I'm just. Confused.
My husband and I have dated for a year. Broke up for six months and dated for almost a year before marrying. We've known each other 3 years and we're best friends right off the bat.
He and I would have sex everyday when I moved in. No matter what time, if it was a work day, if we were tired. We were always doing it. Now. He has a curfew on it. If we get home any later than ten, he won't do anything.
Now a more recent problem. For about the past three or four days he hasnt been getting hard. He used to just kiss me and get hard or foreplay and get hard. Now... even after 5-10 min of foreplay... nothing. At all. He says he feels horny but he can't get hard and says he doesn't know why...
I don't wanna make him feel bad about it... but... I'm not feeling wanted or satisfied... what do you recommend we do? We are both in our twenties.

I'd suggest to talk to him about it and see what his side of it is. Although is he on any drugs that could be the root of the problem? He might need some drugs to fix it though. :)

He's clean as can be. Rarely even drinks. Doesn't smoke cigarettes.

Then I would get him on drugs. Either to get him hard or to get him high enough not to care.

How long has this been going on? Only a few days? I think you'll be alright... just be patient and talk to him.

Stress is a major cause. If it goes on, he will need a check up.
Try not to take it to heart....

Then I would get him on drugs. Either to get him hard or to get him high enough not to care.

no

ffs

for now just chill and talk things over

go to the doctor if it persists OP it could be a medical problem (sign of a medical problem HTN, cardiovascular problems, diabetes)

I would strongly suggest that your man see his doctor. A man's dick and its behavior is a mirror to the health of his vascular and nervous system. Most likely this is just emotional in origin, but it could be diabetes. It could be a circulation issue, it could be some sort of neuropathy with various causes.

Have him see a doctor to rule out anything dangerous being a cause of this. Once he gets a clean bill of health, I'd suggest counselling and a trial of one of the medications used to treat erectile dysfunction.

He should also have his testosterone levels checked. Men who are over 40, especially if they are using certain drugs, can experience low testosterone levels, which can also impact sexual functioning, both libido and mechanics.

I'm so sorry to hear this it's extremely saddening to hear any woman no matter what feel unsatisfied but above all unwanted but anyway any update? I just know I have a hard time understanding how this happens to so many men given my drug usage especially being a heroin addict I have never ever had an issue not once the only issue would be not getting off but it seems to happen to a lot of men I'm willing to bet though it's emotional problems or just things on his mind to the point it's a distraction but girl I can't imagine how hard it is for you and frustrating but try not to take it to heart if it's only been a problem for a few days then it's more than likely a current emotional issue but the curfew is alarming I'm a responsible man but if my girls calling late at night and gotta b up early I stay up then if she were to want more later then I'd wake up if she's calling I'm tending to so that's troubling talk to him if you guys are truly best friends that should be easy and just come more natural than sex good luck hope all is better and hope I helped

I hate to be the one to be breaking this to you, but he may be struggling with his own sexuality . He may not be able to admit, even to himself , that he may be gay, not attracted to a female. Most men do not get such problems with their "nature" until late 30s or 40s. By all means, hopefully he gets checked out by a Dr.to rule out anything physical.

I can't believe a guy doesn't get hard enough for A few days and there is responses for medication or he's gay..maybe everyday is just to much after early twenties?