• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hunting for the yum yum!(melb pills)

Oh and el_nino, these are the good ones going around Melb at the moment.
White Ferraris : Smacky but good
White Versaces : " " "
White Bentleys: Now these are dancy as..a-ok pill....my favorite, but hard to find.
BTs: haven't had, but hear good things
White/grey Mitzis: Put you on your arse, but nice.
They are the most recent MDxx pills that I have had or heard of getting around, good luck.

Blue Butterflies and the ORIGINAL vitamin orange cK's - both VERY nice imports!!
smile.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

pink hearts- a guy i know who deals a bit on the sides just brought back a whole bunch from sydney and let me tell you they are unbelievable, with three (very critical and definately credible) friends rating them above the last green CU's in most respects... pitty this bloke's charging so much for them, but they're worth it (unfortuantly?!?)
smile.gif
smile.gif
happy hunting...
------------------
"...he was jeopardising his traditional rights to liberty and freedom by daring to exercise them..."

Yes!!!! Chaos hit it on the head......SO MUCH SHIT PILLS around at the moment......be carefull everone...not much else to say Chaos has spoken!!! LOL

HAHAHA, that's a pissa Mr Horse/Motoman, yeah iam a sucker for artistic beauty, whether it be in the form of a bikkie or .....anything else of that matter. Like the idea about about the Grandchildren, actually got me thinking i rekon us Gen Xer's of the E society are going to be pretty damn cool grandparents. So pappa, 'What was the best/most you popped in one night'? Ah gee little Jonny, if only i had the brain cells to remember, but i got this thing of beauty called a blue versace that was the equal to 5 good eggs in my day a real one off.....', hehe sorry way OT but i couldn't resist
wink.gif

Thanks for the info Motoman, have really heard mixed reports about these versaces, i think i might go the chewbaca
wink.gif
and keep the other one for the next generation of rug rats. Should be a nice top up for the MDMA powder, not that i want to rub that in at all guys, hehe
wink.gif
*Electric recovers from friction burns* Ok, talking shit now, ta ta!

i love airoplane jellyyyyyyyyyyyyyy airoplane jelly forrrr meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
smile.gif

uh...i got my hands on some very nice brown mdma powder...this shit is goooooooooood... it was in rock form...if you can GET IT... it was brown/dark red with little light (almost white) bits through it...YUMMIE!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

as i said...b4...
i love airoplane jellyyyyyyyyyyyyyy airoplane jelly forrrr meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I've got the choice of getting either the original orange cK's or the apparently amazing Blue Butterfly's that are floating around the US at the moment.... Can someone please make up my mind for me - I'll be having 1 & 1/2 at Pureflow, so I can't have both, coz I simply can't afford it
frown.gif

------------------

yeah if i dont find them ck tommorow.
well fuck im off 2 sydney to get all fucked up!!!
cookiemonster,please say you will come
smile.gif

chaos is down
frown.gif

cAmmAcA, stay away from the BLUE BUTTERFLIES, trested a batch of them tonight, have posted in pillreports, turned orange - so pretty much speed+
------------------

eat me! eat me! eat me! eat me!..hehehe :)

Actually Hamlet, pure MDMA powder should be very pure white, not sure what this brown/red stuff you got is??? The MDMA powder we have in Melb is pure white and tests straight to black, the little speck of powder fizzes and flies around in the drop of liquid like a boat! :p.

Chaos i've been trying to get plane tickets for Sydney....FAT CHANCE....all booked out. The only way is to ring them every hour(Impulse) and hope that someone cancels....email me if your still keen!!!

Isn't it just the biggest bitch when you are pretty much guaranteed awesome goods for a very big weekend, onlt to find out that the goods don't actually come in until Sunday.... >
frown.gif

------------------

Hey E^lEctric, pity you are in melbourne...could a swapped you a cu for a ying yang

I Like E^lectric have been pretty lucky when it comes to hunting for the yum yum of late
wink.gif
maybe cos we have the same DD
smile.gif

Aaaaargh don't tease me like that Smurf
smile.gif
Are you talking about the original Cu's earlier this year or the new dome ones that have just hit the market? I'd be happy with either. The one pill I couldn't manage to get my hands on this year, just happened to be the best
frown.gif

Hmmmmm what i'd do for a Green CU. I'd be more than happy to swap ya a ying yang, they are pretty nice. But i'd be happy to swap one of my yummy MDMA caps. You coming down to Melb b4 New Years by any chance mate?
wink.gif

Footnote: In no way am I trying to solicite or deal here, all purely theoretical mind play
wink.gif

M2000s
yin yangs
pink star hearts
yellow duckies
yumyumyumyumyum...
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

hey ya smurf!
ill take you up on that offer if i dont get me some ck's tommorow!
i hear the lasers in the city are pretty cool!?!?
a CU and some trippy views sound good to me
smile.gif

hum...
oh cookiemonster.ill drive up with ya man!?!?or lets just hop on a train!!!me been keen all week!!!
check ya mail dude!!!
(sorry everybody.Off topic,but we cant communicate,c/monster and I.even though we live 10 min away,and mobile phones,e-mail etc..its still hard to catch up!!!ggrrrrr!thank the higher power for Bluelight!
smile.gif
)
and E^lEcrtic.tis o.k. you know the rules
wink.gif
but fuck man its getting desparet(sp?)!!!
frown.gif

Hey Chaos,
Yeah man, send us an email if u are coming to sydney. Lasers, street parties...the whole place is buzzing.
E^lEctric, Um I may be in melbourne. But prolly shouldnt count on it. There was a rumour our group may do nye in Melb this year.
ps - I have both cu's...may,2000 and sept,2000

Uh *doh*...unless you have a sex change and become my crackwhore...you have no chance of getting the may ones
smile.gif