• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hunt on for suspected drug lord after £2m of heroin found in Liverpool raid

isthisincognito

Bluelighter
A suspected drug lord is being hunted internationally after a huge haul of heroin worth an estimated £2m was found in a raid on a Liverpool home.

Officers from Lancashire Police’s Serious and Organised Crime Unit seized seven kilos of “extremely high purity” heroin after executing a warrant in Fazakerley

Now the force is searching for 40-year-old James Taylor – the Mr Big believed to be behind the hoard of drugs.

Lancashire Police officers raided a home on Montrovia Crescent on June 30, recovering a bag of heroin found in a bedroom at the property.

The drugs have been forensically examined and found to be of 70% purity - giving them an estimated street value of more than £2m.

Heroin sold on the street usually ranges in purity from 20% to 50%.

Following the raid a 28-year-old woman from Liverpool was arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of heroin and bailed until August.

The heroin that was found at the houseThe heroin that was found at the house
Taylor, of Montrovia Crescent, was not present at the premises and is now wanted on suspicion of conspiracy to supply class A drugs.

Lancashire Police has now circulated his details nationally and internationally in a bid to find him.

Detective Inspector Simon Brooksbank, of Lancashire’s Serious and Organised Crime Unit, said: “This is just another example of our commitment to causing significant disruption to organised crime gangs who operate in our communities.

“The officers on this unit are focused on targeting these groups, disrupting their activities and removing large quantities of controlled drugs which no doubt would have been destined for the streets of the county.”

Taken from - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/manhunt-suspected-liverpool-drug-lord-7403219

Damn~! If I were inclined to be so easily to believe either news channels or the police/state media/propaganda dept, I'd say, "What a waste. They need more good horse, even thought it was just as likely going to a few rick punter cs than your everyday junkie." And I'd say, "Wow, if it was really that good it must be cut up sooooo much given what I've seen in the last few years." If I actually lived in the UK and didn't just pass through the country every once in the while maybe I'd have something interesting to say, but no.

Anyone actual live around there involved with the scene?