• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Humans are the products of "Alien Virus"

also our big difficulty in adapting to the climates of this world, we suffer cold and hot very much, we can even die from them very easily.

I'll give you that our lack of body hair is odd. But as for adaptability, we are among, if not the most, adaptible being son the planet, we inhabit nearly every part of the globe and are thriving everywhere. But yes, without our technology, we would be at a huge disavantage.

This is a theory of mine about what the hell we humans are and how we originated.

Alien viruses came to earth millions of years ago, they infected prehistoric humans, which were like any other animals, and from then it all begun. Sounds sci-fi for sure but one thing is certain, humans are a fucking terrible virus for this planet the flora and fauna.
That sounds like the Scientology explanation however I do believe there was something significant that happened in early history and is a program that is continuing to this day. Biologists and scientists cannot account for the evolutionary jump that occurred in early man’s history because their minds are limited and do not consider extraterrestrial intervention. How can you test it?? There are things that are not subjected to the methodologies of current science and it is impossible to observe certain phenomena of reality through those methods.

Man’s failure is thinking that the world and the universe is structured and fixed and can be calculated and quantified in a linear way. That is an illusion that will only lead to confusion and misdirection of the masses. However the so called “aliens” do not operate under that mentality. They are aware of the all and they are aware that we are all one and existence is everchanging. Therefore there is no need to place categorizations and fragmentations upon reality like that. They are conscious and enlightened beings who sees things as they are and navigate the universe through thought and intention and focus. That is why scientists cannot back engineer their craft and devices. They are not conscious enough to activate those devices with the power of their own minds. Let alone the pyramids and the monuments scattered all over the world.

I enjoy seeing them try though; Hoping one day they will come to their senses and go in the direction of love and creativity instead of destruction and confusion. Everyone can see it but they don’t want to admit that they are just playing a game with themselves. Analyzing little particles here and there hoping that that is what’s gonna lead to the source of all living reality. Quantum physics really rattled you guys up, didn’t it? That is the first step to recognizing the true nature of reality. If scientists become conscious they will automatically understand the complexities of quantum entanglement and dark matter and dark energy. It all points back to god source oneness. That is the subconscious desire of the scientists to find god but they disguise it as just simply finding the source or truth of reality. But they are one in the same thing. And since modern science has its origins in satanic occult practices, they are led towards an endless, unsatisfying search for something that they had completely forgot about and are always led towards dead ends and limitations of modern technology and thought.

You couldn’t even begin to comprehend the complexities of the origin of species. There are creators and there are destroyers. There are the ones who wished to be worshipped as gods and they used their knowledge and their wisdom to put everyone underneath them and keep them unconscious instead of lifting them up and helping them realize that they too can have these abilities and this knowledge of the universe. That is only one fragment of the totality of why we are in the detrimental situation that we are in today as a society.

However there is the bringers of civilization who gave us agriculture and taught us how to treat eachother with respect and dignity and maturity. They said no to animal sacrifice and gave us a lot of the religions that we have today including Buddhism and Hinduism. They created all of the different races of the world and gave us the experience of diversity so that we can eventually live in harmony.

However there is the bringers of civilization who gave us agriculture and taught us how to treat eachother with respect and dignity and maturity. They said no to animal sacrifice and gave us a lot of the religions that we have today including Buddhism and Hinduism. They created all of the different races of the world and gave us the experience of diversity so that we can eventually live in harmony.
Yes we could not practice agriculture effectively unless we changed our way of cooperating its like Sea Org is to the Jesuits.

The human genome is full of viral DNA, but very little of it contributes to our over all physiology and structure. Viruses are mostly an impediment, not a benefit. The ways in which we have adapted to fight viruses and virions are what have made us strong, but the viral particles are mostly nuisances. It's unlikely that panspermia came from a virus. I think smart aliens genetically engineering us makes more sense than that. We have not been able to find the common link between us and our nearest evolutionary relative, yet we have found previous homo species going back millions of years. The first homo sapiens appeared in the Rift Valley 150,000 years ago, give or take. In an evolutionary blink of an eye, we became the most advanced species on the planet. Yet we can't find the missing link between us and the other homo species. That has always struck me as odd.

But then... why would aliens genetically engineer us? To be their slaves? Well, why? Anyone capable of traveling from one star system to another is incredibly advanced. Why would they need us at all? Unless Earth is just one big experiment. I dunno... the intelligent design theory also has holes in it.

Given how humanity keeps making the same ridiculous mistakes over and over, leading to one civilization collapse after another, I am more inclined to believe we are somehow naturally evolved and still imperfectly figuring things out.

Last edited:
The best explanation I have come up with for human behavior and personality is we are planetary harvesters.

Dust a planet remotely with a double helix based planet harvest system.. kinda like farming.

Harvest starts with a harvester sterilization nuclear event.. then a resource planet harvest of all stockpiles.

@Foreigner I agree with your points, in fact the missing evolutionary link is just another of the many points supporting the theory of alien origin of humans.

you ask "why would aliens genetically engineer us?", they needed manpower is a plausible answer and you said it, they are obviously extremely advanced, so advanced they can create life in the form of self-replicating humans. Just think about it. Amazing.

I've heard several similar theories. While they might explain a couple of things, I still find them highly unsatisfying.

Mainly, how in fuck did the aliens come into existence?

I've heard several similar theories. While they might explain a couple of things, I still find them highly unsatisfying.

Well thats easy enough.. just take one of the human religion fabrication templates and modify it for an alien race.

They would've naturally evolved. Then when they got to a certain point they would've genetically re-engineered themselves. There are planetary systems in this galaxy that are a billion+ years older than ours.

Humans are on the brink of being able to genetically refine ourselves. All a species has to do is get to our point and then they can start making quantum leaps -- if they don't destroy themselves, that is.