• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Humans are the products of "Alien Virus"

wirkdy

Bluelighter
This is a theory of mine about what the hell we humans are and how we originated.

Alien viruses came to earth millions of years ago, they infected prehistoric humans, which were like any other animals, and from then it all begun. Sounds sci-fi for sure but one thing is certain, humans are a fucking terrible virus for this planet the flora and fauna.

Panspermia? It's an interesting and surprisingly credible theory

The math overwhelmingly states that there absolutely is life elsewhere in the universe. The real question is will we ever meet.

The odds we are alone in the universe is zero.

Panspermia? It's an interesting and surprisingly credible theory

Yeh, but amino acids from an asteroid are very different from a virus. The amino acids may well have seeded the primordial soup to help kick-start a self replicating molecule, but a virus needs an already living host.

Yeh, but amino acids from an asteroid are very different from a virus. The amino acids may well have seeded the primordial soup to help kick-start a self replicating molecule, but a virus needs an already living host.
ancient aliens GIF

If aliens were ever involved in the evolution of Homo sapiens, my money would be on genetic engineering rather than a virus.
the development of the neo-cortex is what makes our brains significantly different, scientists think this is what gave us higher consciousness, it's not found in any other animal

but it's a mystery, the whole brain and consciousness are very mysterious

this feature spontaneously developed not to long ago in humans

anyway there are many objective and undeniable facts that prove humans are aliens in this planet that is shocking these are not examined and acknowledged by the human population:

1- we stand fucking erect!!! people you do not understand how fucking stupid it is staying erect in a place full of gravity!! it is laughable, if animals could laugh and talk they'd point at us laughing and yelling: "cunt use all four limps hahahahah". In fact who has never had backpain? one of the most terrible pains that afflict humans almost all their life.

2- we are fucking full of illnesses like no trash bin or public toilet is, I mean serious fucking illnesses, stuff that kills you, obviously a side effect of an experiment (the human race) that maybe needed a little more supervision.

3- language and thought, you seriously believe language generated through the years by making up sounds to name objects and ideas? jfc go take a ride please.

4- try let a baby human grow up without help... fucking dead in a matter of hours. We are fucking spastic from birth.

Do you think the aliens that brought this virus or engineered us are holding us down?

They should just fuck off and stay in their own area...of space theres enough of it..
.sneaking in stuffing up our climate...yeah blame it on the coal.....and stop putting that stupidity gene in humans.

Do you think the aliens that brought this virus or engineered us are holding us down?
if you look society as a whole, fucking plebs are pretty good at holding themselves down by a huuuuuuuge degree without outside constriction just by keeping on watching tv.

Humans have huge potential I believe, they could create good societies, unfortunately their mind is programmable and this happens since birth, once it is programmed (in our case programmed to keep on with the present disgraced societies) the mind is very difficult to unlock (hence nobody likes change!) and have a free individual with potential.

It’s simple, our brains got huge from the combination of hunting large nutrient dense animals to extinction, cooking said animals, and having an eclectic diet of other brain boosting foods. Look how our brains actually decreased in size once we took up agriculture. This brought about a diet with less rich proteins and animal fats (brain needs lots of fats) and overall less variety.

I honestly hate my large brain because in order to even keep this fucker running at a decent speed I have to kills lots of animals to make that happen. I’ve seen plenty what happens to someone’s cognition when they try to go vegan. No one can ever convince me our brains and bodies are meant to go without animal nutrients, but I’m sure someone will once again try :)

-GC

anyway apart from this theory of the virus I just wrote which anyway I don't seriously believe... one theory I deem highly plausible by also observing some facts is the one that we are an experiment of an alien population. This according to more accurate translations of the bible is written in the bible itself. In fact we are animals but also undeniably aliens, this fact could prove our creation by aliens who according to these translations of the bible used parts of their dna/genome to create us.

I believe they made us simply because they needed manpower and here comes the second fact, there is no better slave/servant than a fucking human, just look at them they are almost all just slaves of some master who makes them work all their miserable lives, like they always did since creation.

1- we stand fucking erect!!! people you do not understand how fucking stupid it is staying erect in a place full of gravity!! it is laughable, if animals could laugh and talk they'd point at us laughing and yelling: "cunt use all four limps hahahahah". In fact who has never had backpain? one of the most terrible pains that afflict humans almost all their life.

There are other animals that stand upright... various land birds mostly, many dinosaurs way back in the day, ground sloths (which are extinct), and the other great apes are partially bipedal as well, though not to the extent that we are.

2- we are fucking full of illnesses like no trash bin or public toilet is, I mean serious fucking illnesses, stuff that kills you, obviously a side effect of an experiment (the human race) that maybe needed a little more supervision.

Many, many other animal (and plant) species are ravaged by illness as well. We are not special in that regard by any means... not even close.

3- language and thought, you seriously believe language generated through the years by making up sounds to name objects and ideas? jfc go take a ride please.

Other animals have language as well. Dolphins have language processing centers that are 4 times as large as us and they have names for themselves and each other and communicate on a very high level. Crows also appear to have complex language.

4- try let a baby human grow up without help... fucking dead in a matter of hours. We are fucking spastic from birth.

Same deal with the other great apes, though they attain independence faster than we do. Actually quite a few animals have entirely helpless babies.

I'm not saying we definitely aren't the product of an alien virus or whatever, but these are not strong arguments and certainly don't constitute "objective and undeniable facts". Well, actually all 4 things are indeed facts about humans, but they're not evidence of alien viruses.

also our big difficulty in adapting to the climates of this world, we suffer cold and hot very much, we can even die from them very easily.

It looks like we adapt pretty good. Freakin earth can hardly sustain us now. We do replicate like a virus, though. lol
I can see where we could actually be a setient virus. I mean everything lives off of everything else so maybe everything is a virus or parasite toneverything else? IDK