Human growth hormon

paranoid android

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Since i have been thrown in the hospital again by 5 security and got kicked out because they read my very violence psych record. I have been working out alot. But as i bulk up fast i wanna be able to to bulk fast. I dont know Anytrhing really about hgh excet it bulks you u fast and its legal here.
Si have a few questions. Do you hair loss and shrunken balls from that thats all i want to know

Since i have been thrown in the hospital again by 5 security and got kicked out because they read my very violence psych record. I have been working out alot. But as i bulk up fast i wanna be able to to bulk fast. I dont know Anytrhing really about hgh excet it bulks you u fast and its legal here.
Si have a few questions. Do you hair loss and shrunken balls from that thats all i want to know

hGH on its own seems to be useless at increasing skeletal muscle hypertrophy..

HGH combined with nandrolone will put on a lot of muscle

@GeneticFreak, is that you? in the picture... LOOKING FUCKING AWESOME DUDE..... dorian Yates is my hero in the gym. I am not a GH insulin guy as that is way too risky for me but the most ive ran is 600mg tren-e and 500mg test-e, I cant imagine what you are running looking like that
Also @genetricfreak, where do you buy your blood work? I am in the US right now

@GeneticFreak, is that you? in the picture... LOOKING FUCKING AWESOME DUDE..... dorian Yates is my hero in the gym. I am not a GH insulin guy as that is way too risky for me but the most ive ran is 600mg tren-e and 500mg test-e, I cant imagine what you are running looking like that
Also @genetricfreak, where do you buy your blood work? I am in the US right now
It's a photo from Google images of Markus Ruhl. GF has yet to do a reveal (I don't blame him due to profession and location). He's an old fart but has been doing this longer than we've been alive for the most part. I wanna hear more of his boxing history (I vaguely remember you mention boxing in your youth GF).

It's a photo from Google images of Markus Ruhl. GF has yet to do a reveal (I don't blame him due to profession and location). He's an old fart but has been doing this longer than we've been alive for the most part. I wanna hear more of his boxing history (I vaguely remember you mention boxing in your youth GF).
There are a couple of images in the Mod section, you've obviously missed them.. ;)