• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Hulu Kapuas "rare kratom strain" - most euphoric of all strains IMO

I'm in active heroin addiction since 06. Prior addiction to opiate pills for 10 yrs. Took a 6 yr break thanks to the "war on drugs" Got out and picked up where I left off. Turned 50 this year, going to be a grandma in 7 months and I'm finally ready to quit. Have tried subs. Went great the 1st 2 times but after thyroid was removed it takes 4ever f o r anything to get out of my. System. I mean like 6 days after using H I still fail drug test and will go into precipitated withdrawal. So can't do that. Highly allergic to done. So I've been hearing about Kratos for kicking heroin. Could someone help me with well everything. Lol. What to buy. How much to take. How often. Etc etc. I would be so grateful. Thanks In Advance

I'm in active heroin addiction since 06. Prior addiction to opiate pills for 10 yrs. Took a 6 yr break thanks to the "war on drugs" Got out and picked up where I left off. Turned 50 this year, going to be a grandma in 7 months and I'm finally ready to quit. Have tried subs. Went great the 1st 2 times but after thyroid was removed it takes 4ever f o r anything to get out of my. System. I mean like 6 days after using H I still fail drug test and will go into precipitated withdrawal. So can't do that. Highly allergic to done. So I've been hearing about Kratos for kicking heroin. Could someone help me with well everything. Lol. What to buy. How much to take. How often. Etc etc. I would be so grateful. Thanks In Advance
There is a big thread here with a ton of info, but most will recommend a red strain for opiate withdrawals, like red maeng da or red Bali. you’ll see a bunch of different dose suggestions, obviously start low and take more as needed. For me, Red maeng da at 5 gram doses every 4-6 hours took away the vast majority of w/ds. I also supplemented with Gabapentin and Clonidine, (easy prescriptions to get from any doctor, especially one on the QuickMD app). Between that, I only felt sluggish for like 2 days and had some trouble sleeping, but got through it with minimal effects. I had been taking high dose fentanyl for 2 years with a moderate oxycodone habit for 5 years before that. Good luck, you can do it!

There is a big thread here with a ton of info, but most will recommend a red strain for opiate withdrawals, like red maeng da or red Bali. you’ll see a bunch of different dose suggestions, obviously start low and take more as needed. For me, Red maeng da at 5 gram doses every 4-6 hours took away the vast majority of w/ds. I also supplemented with Gabapentin and Clonidine, (easy prescriptions to get from any doctor, especially one on the QuickMD app). Between that, I only felt sluggish for like 2 days and had some trouble sleeping, but got through it with minimal effects. I had been taking high dose fentanyl for 2 years with a moderate oxycodone habit for 5 years before that. Good luck, you can do it!
Thank you. Definitely will give it a go.