L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hugging??

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Who likes hugging or cuddling, have you ever had that feeling like when hugging a girl in past you like, tends to give you like a magnetic bolt or mini electro shock that goes through body, is it her body rejecting yours and a way she don't like you or a way to show she Ain't compatible? So I move away if that happens, I seem to find hugging women older than me more welcoming and warm glow feeling, best hug I had when a college tutor in her 50s was giving counselling about life and my woes and she gave me a hug, she was average looking but nice person. Was it wrong for her to do that? But I had no complaints. Lol.

No I think we should all hug a lot more. Hugging has been shown to release oxytocin. Sometimes there are things that can't be said, things that are just too sad and a hug is a good way of saying hey we're all in this together and you don't need to feel so alone. Anglos are scared of touching each other, except for Potus who touches inappropriately. So hug away man. hugs

No I think we should all hug a lot more. Hugging has been shown to release oxytocin. Sometimes there are things that can't be said, things that are just too sad and a hug is a good way of saying hey we're all in this together and you don't need to feel so alone. Anglos are scared of touching each other, except for Potus who touches inappropriately. So hug away man. hugs
Spot on :)

Hugs can be romantic or friendly. They are all great and healthy! :) (except if unwanted!!!!)

static electricity?

hugs are good but they do spread parasites when occuring with poor hygeine but they make you feel warm and cherished

Hugging is a lovely and quite personal thing, I noticed after a seriously bad breakup how much of a big deal it was. I really dislike people who aren't family hugging me, which made me realise that it meant something wasn't right. I appreciate hugs from family members and friends a whole lot more now, it's this unique close gesture, not sexual but just compassionate. The jolt is probably your brain sending you a powerful dose of neurotransmitter, because emotionally your happy and you secrete a powerful "lovey dovey drug"

I dont like to be hugged by a stranger and dont like the huggy kissy thing that happens in a woo girl meet up.

I like to hug good friends that know how to hug but nah. Not a huggy person.