• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

HUGE warning for weed smokers

Shit, that is a really fucked up move....

But hey,any cannabis product in the most minuscule quantity will give me heavy anxiety and faster heart beat than speed, MDMA, Mephedrone or any drug combo ever did.
Like that is the first effect I get so if I smoke a baby puff I'm already getting it without felling anything else.
But I can easily smoke some THJ 2201( a synth cannabinoid) by putting it in my vape tank and I'm fine on moderate doses.
That's probably Mother Gaia telling me she doesn't like me favouring synthetic drugs to plants.:eek:

That shit made my heart beat 5000 times. Stronger than crack does
theres a reason alot of homeless people in the uk are hooked on these synthetic cannabinoids, some are thousands and hundreds times stronger than the best pot you can get which can really fuck you up

Shit, that is a really fucked up move....

But hey,any cannabis product in the most minuscule quantity will give me heavy anxiety and faster heart beat than speed, MDMA, Mephedrone or any drug combo ever did.
Like that is the first effect I get so if I smoke a baby puff I'm already getting it without felling anything else.
But I can easily smoke some THJ 2201( a synth cannabinoid) by putting it in my vape tank and I'm fine on moderate doses.
That's probably Mother Gaia telling me she doesn't like me favouring synthetic drugs to plants.:eek:
Mental mindset when smoking plays a crucial role here i really do find, there've been times where toking up now that im not a daily smoker anymore after smoking heavily for years, have caused the same effects but thats all anxiety.

Ya, I never have anxiety if I don't smoke weed though.
Couple of days ago I was up 3 days on Amphetamine Sulphate and went to bed as the shadows started to move enough to be annoying, not an ounce of anxiety.
I've been stopped and searched when having "many drugs" on me and in me several times, never reached "1 small puff of weed" level.
Nothing else can do that to me, and with a mini dose I have anxiety and tachycardia, If I take more I will just have a panic attack where I will feel death is imminent, I lose colour vision and switch to black and white and have trouble breathing but really I am hyperventilating, LOL.
Luckily for some reason I never acted out any on that shit and when it happened just sat my ass down, STFU and wait.

Ya, I never have anxiety if I don't smoke weed though.
Couple of days ago I was up 3 days on Amphetamine Sulphate and went to bed as the shadows started to move enough to be annoying, not an ounce of anxiety.
I've been stopped and searched when having "many drugs" on me and in me several times, never reached "1 small puff of weed" level.
Nothing else can do that to me, and with a mini dose I have anxiety and tachycardia, If I take more I will just have a panic attack where I will feel death is imminent, I lose colour vision and switch to black and white and have trouble breathing but really I am hyperventilating, LOL.
Luckily for some reason I never acted out any on that shit and when it happened just sat my ass down, STFU and wait.
idk but ive taken like 30,000mg of gabapentin or 50k i'm really not sure and i've probably had 200mgish worth of amps in the last 3 hours to combat the fatigue from the gaba, the gaba really kicked my ass earlier when it all hit at once, thus extra amps, have you attempted having a coffee then smoking, that has always seemed to b my preffered method of toking up
yeah thats not good if its from amps its overstimulation causing you to have difficulty breathing but you'll recover as long as you play it safe.

Man some syntheic cannaboids are pretty fucking crazy and will make you trip pretty hard also very toxic and dangerous. In NZ it was legal for years sold it every fucking dairy and corner shop. The only shops in the country to have lines of 50-100 people waiting for them to open up at 8am til it got banned

idk but ive taken like 30,000mg of gabapentin or 50k i'm really not sure and i've probably had 200mgish worth of amps in the last 3 hours to combat the fatigue from the gaba, the gaba really kicked my ass earlier when it all hit at once, thus extra amps, have you attempted having a coffee then smoking, that has always seemed to b my preffered method of toking up
yeah thats not good if its from amps its overstimulation causing you to have difficulty breathing but you'll recover as long as you play it safe.
Lol the fucked breathing is the panic from weed, not the Amphetamines, but I guess it's amazing you were even breathing with 2 or 3 weeks worth of gabapentin in you. You OK?
Caffeine won't save me from weed either, tried that.

And ya noids are powerful shit, the problem is that they are sold at a concentration that's way too high and people overdose as a routine, I've only ever used pure powder no way I'm letting someone mix leafs and drugs for me.
I can season my veggies just fine, or I can make my vape juice.

Yea I like to stick to smoking indica cannabis sativa is more prone to give me anxiety I would like to find a strain like Harley Quin which is 10 to 1 cbd/thc strain.

Yea I like to stick to smoking indica cannabis sativa is more prone to give me anxiety I would like to find a strain like Harley Quin which is 10 to 1 cbd/thc strain.
You can purchase CBD in various forms and add it to your weed, why don't you give it a shot, so you can enjoy any strain and avoid anxiety.

You can get 99% pure CBD crystals it literally looks some cranky stimulant, but I think it would be the most practical way of dosing it in spliffs and bongs.

No need to wonder I used a meth pipe and torch lighter works fine and it's easy if you've smoked some other crystals like DMT.
It's just you'll be using less so you need to be a bit more careful as you heat it up too quickly it'll boil and splash onto the top of the bulb.