• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

HUGE warning for weed smokers

epic11

Bluelighter

Usually, synthetic and dangerous fake weeds look more like a potpourri mix of herbs and shit. Not an actual nug that looks like weed.

Look at this sample, and please be aware that a nug can look like real weed these days, but not be weed!! WEIRD!!! I usually didnt worry about fake weeds, because they never looked real. Now they do. Be aware.

I would guess it's legal (Hemp) CBD buds that someone laced with cheap synthetic bullshit. I know this type of behavior is extremely rare due to the idea that it's not a huge profit margin (not to mention all your customers will eventually find out), but with a little know-how it's not out of the question to make money off of it. Legal CBD buds have gotten very popular internationally, making it much more affordable and many people can easily get CBD buds cheaper than THC buds (I know I can get it for around 50% the price).

I'm assuming this was sold on the street because it's labelled as "Sold as cannabis" in the report.

My suggestion to prevent this from happening to you -- don't buy black-market weed from a dealer you don't know. For all other possible scenarios, such as a shady head shop purchase, don't buy products sold as cannabis unless it's from a licensed recreational or medical dispensary.

Salutations,

Quite honestly i just don't require to resort to fake weed and synthetics in order to get worried, "Légaleezed" VILIFICATION alone already does plenty as support for some obvious effort to reverse the traditional safety image of cannabis, simply by promoting fear+suspicion while LPs work hard to define non-detection levels for myclobutanil and similar chemical threats which may be tolerable for "incidental" consumption though i wouldn't bet it's OKay to spray smoker/vaporist tumbled mari-caca with soups in terms of chronic use, with atomic radioactive ionizing sterilization rays as a decoy intended to distract public attention from potential "legal" mass-poisoning yet to be measured by real scientifics, In The Name Of Children...

Grow you own indeed if you can, in my province the law left ZERO space for true "bio". Enjoy your luck until Andrew Scheer extends the ban nationally just in time to please bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists next christmass!

Health Canada pesticides with Myclobutanil (2019-Aug-25) [800x300[] .PNG

About INCIDENTAL Légaleezation - From 2015 Liberal electoral platform [480x360] .PNG

Safety Seal on Legal SQdC Mari-Caca retouches [360x480] .PNG

IMO there's no need for ghost statistics, simply follow official hints long enough and lets see what happens. My bet is that war trophys as Zyklon rememberances of an other type of "good old days" (e.g. 1942 ~ 1944) shall stay around long enough to please those who think democracy is a tool meant to vent an excess of stress and make others pays for a multitude of frustrations...

Actually i begin to get a persistant impression the world would be safer if we all consumed once a year, provided every single individual has access to some healthwise consumption method, which ain't gonna occur anytime soon if we wait for self-serving predators to help with it.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Last edited:
I would guess it's legal (Hemp) CBD buds that someone laced with cheap synthetic bullshit.

If it's hemp, it's strange that it didn't show up with any natural cannabinoids though. I was thinking it may have been 'legal bud' product (a composition of plant materials crafted into a marijuana lookalike product). I used to see that stuff advertised on banners in some dodgy forums.

If it's hemp, it's strange that it didn't show up with any natural cannabinoids though.
Why would they test for a legal substance like CBD? Did they even?

Translated roughly to:

In Innsbruck, in a sample given as cannabis, the synthetic cannabinoid 4F
MDMB-BINACA analyzed.
The cannabis sample was exceptionally analyzed as part of the Drug Checking program since
several people after consumption of palpitations, circulatory problems, headaches,
Anxiety (also on the following day), extreme amnesia, ego dissolution and a loss of reality
reported!
It can not be ruled out that the substance circulates on the Innsbruck black market !!
4F-MDMB-BINACA is a highly potent synthetic cannabinoid. The substance has a similar
chemical structure such as the synthetic cannabinoid 5F-ADB (5F-MDMB-BINACA) which in
Related to 24 deaths in Europe. Compared to THC are acute and
serious poisoning of synthetic cannabinoids is more likely. So can the
Consumption of highly potent synthetic cannabinoids and others. too fast fainting, heart attack, tachycardia,
Hypertension, seizures, nausea with vomiting, acute psychosis, as well as aggressive and
lead violent behavior. The high potency of synthetic cannabinoids such as 4F-MDMBBINACA increases the risk of overdose. More information about 4F-MDMB-BINACA as well
There are currently no effects, risks, interactions with other substances or long-term consequences
in front.
ATTENTION: We strongly advise against using this substance !!!
Generally, the consumption of incense with a high
Health risk and unpredictable consequences. The respective ingredient
is neither visually recognizable nor by the smell!

Wouldn’t be hard to dissolve some 4f-MDMB-2201 (I think it’s the same as the pinaca stuff?) in some acetone or something and then dip a (CBD) bud into it, let it dry.

It wasn’t clear whether they found THC or CBD from the page, but was clear that they definitely found the synethic.

People suck. You smoke too much of that shit and you have a seizure.

Dipping of cbd buds makes total sense to me, but i did find it weird as well that there wasnt any other thing found in the sample. Maybe not looking for it? In any case, its a very weird sample and im glad i shared to open this discussion. dont fuck with the weed man. lol

I do smoke regular bud and just did.I tried K2 a few years back and never touched that shit ever again.I took like 3 regular hits in and held them in like regular bud and the next thing I know I knew I was about to croak and hit the ground at any minute, and of course some people came to talk to me and I couldn't even communicate they got weirded out and left lol.I came back to normal in about 30mins.Never did k2 again

Are did I ever really go back to normal???

I do smoke regular bud and just did.I tried K2 a few years back and never touched that shit ever again.I took like 3 regular hits in and held them in like regular bud and the next thing I know I knew I was about to croak and hit the ground at any minute, and of course some people came to talk to me and I couldn't even communicate they got weirded out and left lol.I came back to normal in about 30mins.Never did k2 again
Lol k2 use to smoke that shit in high school when there was no weed ewwww

So... Is it really that HUGE of a warning to people who don't really touch this substance?

Keep promoting the use of Cannabis. Not the use of the crap. Please.