• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Huge ejaculatory volume from psilocin / mushrooms?

C0MPAQ

Bluelighter
It never occured to me to masturbate while high on psilocin until recently. What really strikes me is how much more semen is produced. Second last time I did not orgasm for 4 days and it was so much cum that it soaked two paper towels wet. I would say it easily was a 20 fold increase in volume over what is normal for me (which is average). Last time it was a 10 fold increase and it was just 2 days since I had my last orgasm. Second last time it was as much as if I ran my entire hand through a bucket of oatmeal to grab as much as I can and then slammed it onto my belly.

I know that you ejaculate more if you do weight lifting, are really horny, edge, abstain from sex, eat & sleep healthy, do certain drugs, etc. But even if all of those things came true at the same time, I would maybe ejaculate merely 2 or 3 fold over average. not 20 fold, that is insane.

I never though it to be possible to ejaculate this crazy ridiculous amount, unless somehow genetically abnormal.

Is it just me, or does it happen to you as well?

I wonder how it even happens.

Last edited:
I don't find this an uncommon experience on drugs like LSD and mushrooms. Generally, I find myself much more emotionally engaged in intimacy and feeling things quite deeply compared to my sober self, which leads to overall enjoying the experience more and making it more potent. I have found, over a long period of time, that there seems to be a correlation between the emotional intensity of sex and how much/how strongly I ejaculate.

As a side note, never liked paper towels - they're so abrasive. Much prefer a t-shirt

It never occured to me to masturbate while high on psilocin until recently.

Why not?

I've had the same feeling - it's like a .75 cannon going off.

However, you must beware of "The Gush" - which can be very dangerous.

Last edited:
I've never came during a mushroom trip but I've had sex and blowjobs while tripping on acid and my loads were pretty big. Like far bigger than any other I've ever ejaculated.

Those instances of sexual encounters were super emotional and really good sex.. It also went on for a lot longer than usual, which definitely helps increase size of load without tripping.

Honestly I think it's just a matter of being extra horny.