• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Huge difference when smoking H off of None-stick tin foil!

get high

Bluelighter
Hello I accidently bought non-stick tin foil and I started smoking H off of it. Wow! I notice a huge difference! I believe it's actually MUCH more efficient, but please tell me if I'm wrong. I noticed when I smoke the tar, it seems to bounce, slide across the tin foul slowly evaporating it, without burning any of it. It slowly moves across the tin foil but almost non of it sticks and burns in place like regular tin foil. It seems like I'm getting all of it, while when I use regular tin foil a lot of it burns in place leaving a ash burn trail. I have attached pictures showing how it burns on non-stick reynolds tin foil. Any comments disproving and debating this theory would be appreciated. I don't actually know if I'm right but it seems like I get so much more out of my hits during a smoke sesh on non-stick reynolds tin foil. Thanks!
1077vpc.jpg
[/IMG]
qsme0g.jpg
[/IMG]

I always thought that trail left behind was incombustible solids (cuts, etc). I guess not.

Maybe I'll try this one day when I smoke again, but since I went the dabs route with a titanium nail/bong I never looked back.

hmmm, i think ill give this a go sometime. is that uk no.3?