• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

HU-210 - thoughts, information

asecin

Bluelighter
after going through various information on microglia activation and reading about amyloid beta i come to this very interesting stuff and ill sum it up with this "HU-210, alongside other synthetic cannabinoids like WIN 55,212-2 and JWH-133, is implicated in preventing the inflammation caused by amyloid beta proteins involved in Alzheimer's disease, in addition to preventing cognitive impairment and loss of neuronal markers. This anti-inflammatory action is induced through the activation of cannabinoid receptors, which prevents microglial activation that elicits the inflammation. In addition, cannabinoids completely abolish neurotoxicity related to microglia activation in rat models"

ok, then going on wiki it says that was banned and its scheduled 1 substance based on findings in the synthetic marijuana mixture SPICE what does that do now! its all game over for this promising compound?

Well it make research more difficult. Not to mention obtaining the drug for private individuals.

It was my favourite cannabinoid of all, when I could still get hold of any. I haven't been able to for a long time now :( wish I could still get it, because it really was the bog's dollocks.

Decently rapid acting when smoked/vaped, it lasts a long (LONG) time, it doesn't take a very large quantity to give the desired effects, the dose is in tens to hundreds of micrograms, seemed quite easygoing at low doses but at higher ones it can be really dissociating and outright psychedelic. In the middleground, is somewhere lovely and sparkly and full of...well...sparkle. Surprisingly visual or I found it to be. Good analgesic potency (tested against long term joint pain caused by a penetrating injury to the joint, going through the patellar tendon into the knee joint (big piece of broken glass, fell on it, driving it into the joint, and got battered during my recovery, stamped on and more or less left for dead , got bursitis from the knee damage, trochanteric, bilateral, on quite a bit of morphine and oxy from my doc for the pain)