• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health HPPD experiences you could share?

I had NINE YEARS of HPPD. 24/7/365/9 - That was anything but funny. I thought it would never end, but in the end it did.
That's amazing, so no actual cure but it eventually fades away?
I can't believe you've been having it for 9 whole years!! I would love to know more about it if you were comfortable sharing, what symptoms you exhibited, and how it affected those around you (If it did)? Was it frustrating having to go through it and did maybe people judgement impact you in any way?

I just had patterning over everything and heightened mental processes. When everything is beautified all the time it becomes visual vomit. I didnt let it affect people around me, but it was a nuisance to say the least.

Psychs release a lot of grow factors (like brain derived grown factor BDGF), so my intuition says that is not that it fries the neurons at all, but it does a lot of grow of new connections. Between all the pletora of new neurons tree grows, somehow it can build some feedback mechanisms that trigger HPPD

It´s speculative but after years and years of psychs use I dont buy for a moment the "frying" theory. I would say the opposite. My brain has never work more efficiently and coherent

Great question and answers, by the way

I just had patterning over everything and heightened mental processes. When everything is beautified all the time it becomes visual vomit. I didnt let it affect people around me, but it was a nuisance to say the least.
that must've been so frustrating :( thank you for sharing honestly

Psychs release a lot of grow factors (like brain derived grown factor BDGF), so my intuition says that is not that it fries the neurons at all, but it does a lot of grow of new connections. Between all the pletora of new neurons tree grows, somehow it can build some feedback mechanisms that trigger HPPD

It´s speculative but after years and years of psychs use I dont buy for a moment the "frying" theory. I would say the opposite. My brain has never work more efficiently and coherent

Great question and answers, by the way
that's an amazing theory it makes total sense honestly, there's definitely much benefits ngl

Thank you so much :)

I had NINE YEARS of HPPD. 24/7/365/9 - That was anything but funny. I thought it would never end, but in the end it did.
I had it for that amount of time as well. It would be super annoying when in fluorescent light, in snow, looking at the clear blue sky, on a computer or watching TV, driving, reading, etc.

It completely stopped when I stopped smoking pot, and stopped taking acid and mushrooms.

That is how it was for me. At first when I was a teen I would just think sweet a free trip. Or I thought it was due to insomnia, or vision issues, but then I realized it was from tripping and smoking pot, and it would get annoying. Other times I would just focus on something else.

i done over 100 trips my perma life is a 24/7 visual experince of geometic patterns and fractals on walls and the carpet. The walls are always breathing. I can now see music and the viusals will move to the beats i fucking love it. HPPD aint to bad. Its means your upgraded your consciouness to pervice things that are hidden from normal view.

HPPD worsens with any substance including caffiene. Only around 3% of heavy lsd users will even get perma hppd. But abusing psychedelics will turn most people a bit wacked out and very noticeable when interacting with them. that be said your highschool teacher can get fucked trying to tell fake news about these mediences.

LSD is quickly becoming legal world wide and its the new psychedelic revolution and all those anti psychedelic people can have one big massive fuck you to them all! LSD is the light and love of the universe sent here to heal humanity.