• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

HPPD and weed and some other questions

watwat1000

Greenlighter
Hey guys,I have question(i really dont know what thread should I post it in so im posting it here)
I had a bad mdma comedown for 2 weeks.I still feel a bit anxious but it goes away.You can check out that thread if you want
anyway I think I developed HPPD from the use of Acid and Mdma.
I see after images that are more intense than they used to be,static snow,floaters at some times random lines out of nowhere,city lights just have a huge aura around them(which is the only thing i don't really mind I think it's kinda cool)when I close my eyes I see some weird visuals I can't really describe,when I look at my wall I see a weird shadow appearing changing the colour when its only one,I see a darker tint of it and then it just floats.Will it go away?And one more thing,when I had the comedown I stopped smoking weed,I tried it like after 2 weeks and it just made those visuals more intense and got more of a trippy feeling.When I had the comedown I would take one puff and couldn't bear it but now I can smoke,I feel a bit anxious but its way more bearable than it was.Will it make my HPPD worse?Those visuals make me feel weird and some times I get really anxious about it because I think it may be permanent,I just can't seem to accept it and I want my vision to go back to normal or if it doesn't,I just want less intensity from it.I've only done Acid(3 times in the summer 2 in the winter and 1 last autumn) and mdma(about 8 times from march till now,the last 2 where on 2 consecutive days which I got my bad comedown and really learnt my lesson,im never touching anything other than weed again).And what should I do to help my situation?thank you! :D
edit:I forgot to mention that going out in the morning in the sun is really hard for me it's way too bright and when I go inside my vision just goes dark and when I close my eyes my vision is all green

I'm not sure where to put this either, will try MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs and hope for the best!

Sounds like hppd, dude short answer stop everything. I got it really bad from dmt, I didn't even know I was taking it which is a whole different story lol, I was 14. I had to stay out of school for a wile cause I was tripling so hard all the time. Weed... forget it it was like taking 100× the dose, after 1 year of loosing 60lbs, organic ketogenic diet, I was back to normal. I smoke on occasion now, being I am 18 and in times of anxiety I will start to see some trip, but I just smile and see how far I've come. My advice is stop everything let your brain heal go back to normal, get healthy then ease into it if you must. If you have hppd, most drugs aren't for you.

DMT at 14?!Holy shit dude how did you survive that,I am 18 aswell and a 100ug tab of 99.5% clear LSD seems too much.I can't imagine DMT, especially at 14,anyhow,I think I get better day by day and that the HPPD is going away but in a really slow process,I tried smoking weed yesterday, had about 2 joints and I can say that from the last time it was way better still had that trippy feeling but I was less anxious and stuff,will smoking like that intensify the HPPD?Like make it worse when I'm sober,and has that trippy feeling you get from weed gone away?

Last edited:
Yeah, it was the worst time of my life haha, well... debatable. But anyway for me, smoking weed made me really anxious and sent me back on a trip but everyone is dif. It took me 1 year to recover but I'm my opinion you never recover you just get slightly better and used to your new perception. If smoking weed doesn't make you bug face then go ahead, but hppd is sorta like ptsd, if u need to let your brain heal do it, your body will let you know what it can handle. Dm me if you have any questions. Btw if it doesn't get better keppra* has shown great results but has some lethargic side effects. Good luck dude :)

One more question,can HPPD get worse by itself?Even if you stay clean from all drugs

absolutely, having high levels of stress will bring on the side effects. Or if you concentrate on trying to see if you are "tripping" you can make it worse. Best thing you can do is ignore it and get healthy.

I concentrated by mistake and kinda made it worse,will it be permanently worse or it will go back to the way it was?

today it seems like it is less intense and it seems to be improving slowly,not sure if its going away or im just getting used to it