• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hows snorting klonopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, snorting Klonopin makes the Klonopin less effective than swallowing it. Your mucus membranes can't absorb Klonopin, so all that happens is that it takes the long route to your digestive tract & some powder gets lost during everything.

If you need to snort something THAT bad, snort something that wouldn't have any noticeable effects no matter how you'd take it.

imagine snorting a mint that relaxes you and thats what snorting kpinz is like

Chew it. Klonopin doesn't work up the nose. There extended release so chewing it will make it kick in faster/harder

I think benzos are the best tasting drugs out there. clonazepam, is tops, though.

If you've got to take 12 tabs at a time to get a buzz, I think it's time to switch to different depressants. It seems like once you have a benzo tolerance it never ever comes back down. I can go a year without taking any, but once I do again, it's 8 tabs for anything.

But hey, you've got OTC phenobarb, no?

OTC Barbs where do you live?

I have sniffed Xanax and felt it but when I sniffed Klonopin I didnt feel anything. Put them under
your tongue.

Hallleluja

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE, FOR CHRIST SAKE.

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF POSTS ON BLUELIGHT SPEAKING ABOUT HOW BENZOS ARE NOT WATER SOLUBLE MEANING BARELY ANY OF THE DRUG WILL BE ABOSORBED VIA THE MUCUS MEMBRANE IN YOUR NOSE. the only way youd get a buzz from snorting a benzo is hoping you get alot of drips n swallow them all. im sick n tired of seeing 1 of these posts every friggin day.

I created a post expressing your exact same frustration.

i know that hurts :)

ouch!!! but weve all done it , ive spilled my mixture and drew it up threw a filter off the floor with my syringe in bathrooms that were never cleaned !!!!!

how are there 4 pages on a post about blowing benzos....?
jus eat them, they're tasty. end of story.

I am prescribed #60 1mg kolonopins for heavy anxiety/paranoia and horrid panic attacks; taking halves of them four times a day. Snorting them only gets them to your system faster, although it will not last as long because most of it sits in your nasal cavities. What I usually do is snort one, so I have the effect immediately, then take one so when the other wears off then I still have the other in my system to keep me going. Benzos are very powerful, and very addictive along with horrible withdrawals, so caution is necessary. There are many ways that you can choose to take them. It is only that some ways are more effective to get all of the chemical that you are wanting to receive. The best way to (as you say)"not waste them" would be, in my suggestion, to parachute it, or to let it dissolve under your tongue; best way to absorb it. I just prefer not to do either - not my thing. But it is what you choose to do. And, mind you, I have been taking kolonopins (prescribed) for the past five years now.

~DelilahHeartly

no need to snort something with such a high sublingual bioavailability.. but hey if snorting is your thing then enjoy the minty freshness of k-pin and there really shouldn't be much of a difference :)

KPIN, Chemistry, and Expanding the knowledge base of my little Vikings

Snorting Klonopin (KPIN) is a waste of time. Take it from a long time journeyman. If you like crushing things up then mix the powder in with a diet soda and marvel at how the KPIN reacts with the aspartame in your favorite diet soda. Remember those volcano experiments in high school. Anyway, your blood stream will receive a much faster dose when ingested this way. Klonopin is not able to pass through a mucus membrane like other substances and therefore gets lost in your sinuses. Who knows ... maybe a week from now when your nasal passages purge the KPIN you'll deliver a little surprise! I love you guys.

Snorting benzos is only not viable because the amount of binders cause your epithelial to become clogged.

Benzodiazepines can be absorbed intranasally through there lipid solubility into your mucosal membranes.

However this thread did not require a bump and I'm closing it.

PM me with questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.