L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How would you react?

sweet busto

Bluelighter
I just found out that my girlfriend had sex I few years ago with her bestfriend ( male) ! They are txting and calling each other 2-3 times a week, they also call each other bb or other lovers names! the dude actually has a gf! I dont know what to do about the situation! Im pretty mad right now, cuz she told she never had sex before with him.

break up with her. even if she didnt have sex with him...calling him bb or texting/calling him all the time..sometimes going on and sex might happen soon if it hasnt already.

^ the texting is mundane compared to the lying.
I just found out that my girlfriend had sex I few years ago with her bestfriend ( male) ! They are txting and calling each other 2-3 times a week, they also call each other bb or other lovers names! the dude actually has a gf! I dont know what to do about the situation! Im pretty mad right now, cuz she told she never had sex before with him.
why is how i would react relevant? how do you feel about it?

alasdair

You should discuss this with her and ask her and tell her that she needs to be honest with her feelings about her relationship with you. You will have a feeling if you need to continue your relationship with her or not.

hmmm i had sex with my friend quite a few times years ago when drunk

it isn't going to happen again. and we talk regularly. then again he is "straight" and i'm gay. it was drunken foolin'

make of that what you will.

I've had sex with people and stayed good friends with them afterwards. There's nothing sinister about them being close.

She probably never told you they had sex because she didn't want you to see him as any kind of competition, or she knew you'd get pissed (like you are).

^ the texting is mundane compared to the lying.

where is the lying? I am confused.

Anyway, I probably wouldn't make a big deal out of it cuz they are good friends, it was probably just a mistake that happened between the two of them. And of course she wouldn't tell you that upfront, why would she? So you can go get all jealous? It makes sense to just avoid the topic. But now you know soooo... just live with it? Doesn't seem like a good idea to tell her she can't talk to him anymore or something like that.

where is the lying? I am confused.

Right thur.