• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How would you rate your sociability at a nightclub with vs without MDMA?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
As in, the difference is night and day, two different people?

Mild improvement.

Do you find people respond to you better with vs without, same, or you just find yourself caring less about being rejected and hitting on chicks non-stop with reckless abandon on MDMA?

I wouldn't say night and day as I am pretty sociable to begin with, but it really depends on the type of club and the people there. I find if I take a fair bit of MDMA my focus is really on dancing. I would hate to go to a mega-club that just played top 40s with overpriced and watered down drinks when rolling. I would probably leave. Now if it was a proper electronica club like Tresor in Berlin or De School in Amsterdam, then I am a mad man on the dance floor. I really just enjoy dancing, with or without people - more than "socializing" necessarily.

It also depends on the dose. I find a lower dose more sociable and a higher dose less so. For social stuff, less than 80mg of pure MDMA does me nicely. If I am having a mental, dance-my-ass-off kind of night, I could go up to 300mg (but I am fucked and a half and not really able to socialize at those kind of doses, also that's a neurotoxic and ill-advised amount).

My ability to pick up girls and stuff is probably diminished by MDMA over 50mg tbh, but I don't ever take it with that purpose in mind. Overall, I don't think it really changes me too much and people interact with me in basically the same way. Probably more lovey-dovey with my friends and I can't stop dancing.

I wouldn't say night and day as I am pretty sociable to begin with, but it really depends on the type of club and the people there. I find if I take a fair bit of MDMA my focus is really on dancing. I would hate to go to a mega-club that just played top 40s with overpriced and watered down drinks when rolling. I would probably leave. Now if it was a proper electronica club like Tresor in Berlin or De School in Amsterdam, then I am a mad man on the dance floor. I really just enjoy dancing, with or without people - more than "socializing" necessarily.

It also depends on the dose. I find a lower dose more sociable and a higher dose less so. For social stuff, less than 80mg of pure MDMA does me nicely. If I am having a mental, dance-my-ass-off kind of night, I could go up to 300mg (but I am fucked and a half and not really able to socialize at those kind of doses, also that's a neurotoxic and ill-advised amount).

My ability to pick up girls and stuff is probably diminished by MDMA over 50mg tbh, but I don't ever take it with that purpose in mind. Overall, I don't think it really changes me too much and people interact with me in basically the same way. Probably more lovey-dovey with my friends and I can't stop dancing.
I love to dance when sober, I can't imagine the moves I'd bust if I was rolling. lol I wish I could see your dance style.

Tresor and De School both 10/10, good times

I was around back when it was "Trouw" in east amsterdam.

But that reply is interesting none the less.

I would be using it exclusively as a social accelerator more so.

Maybe I should just try a low dose and see what happens.

I could never get into Berghain, fucking snobs, just wanna dance.... overrated.

Many clubs in Berlin are way better, Tresor, Watergate >>>>

I was around back when it was "Trouw" in east amsterdam.

But that reply is interesting none the less.

I would be using it exclusively as a social accelerator more so.

Maybe I should just try a low dose and see what happens.
For picking up girls it's gonna do you no good, but it's fun, dancing is more fun, people seem more fun, great drug all around.

For picking up girls it's gonna do you no good, but it's fun, dancing is more fun, people seem more fun, great drug all around.
I beg to differ, though it of course varies between people and for some people it's indeed not going to do any good. I'm naturally pretty introverted and used to have social anxiety, which made talking to girls pretty daunting. I used to turn into a regular Don Juan while rolling, once that first anxiety-based barrier was removed it seemed like it just came natural. And that's not even on the condition that the girl was rolling as well, she just needed to be cool with it, of course. As a matter of fact, I met my current girlfriend that way, with me rolling while she was and is pretty straight-edge and was sober, just cool with me rolling. We've been together for 6 years now. It might be sad to say this but we would have never met and started a relationship if I was sober that night. I got over my anxiety and so it's not such a big help anymore (and of course I'm not single, that too) but at the time it was a huge help to me as it broke down my mental barriers and made me a true smooth-talker (in a good way)

By the way, this of course doesn't mean you should be completely off your face, balls-to-the-wall, gnawing-your-head-off rolling, that's not going to help, on the contrary. But a manageable dose might help if there's something holding you back mentally (YMMV, not liable for any mishaps :p )

on mdma i am always mega jaw gurning my face off eyes rolling back in my head i really love to over do it and connect to the music that i looked really fucked up like a heavy druggie so no bueno with women but other heavy drug users at the club will start dancing with me as we all go crazy on the dance floor