• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How would you get the most out of a little over a 1/2 ounce?

wooah, really? sounds very expensive! must be the constant shatter that's doine your tolerance? maybe mix it up a bit man, get some nice hashish on occasion?

I'm quite baked on 0.2 weed in the vape, pretty damn high on a single 35mg dab of shatter and wasted for maybe 5 hours after a 40/mg thc edible - been toking probably an average of 5 days a week for over 35 years :)
it's normally very affordable (price discussion isn't allowed) but this part of the country is pretty good on thc prices; very standardized now.

I probably dab 50 to 100mg of shatter at a time or more, can last 4-5 hours but typically 3-4.

Weed, I will really smoke 1.5-2 grams tops and it is just fun or a little more sedating - especially if I'm tripping.

I've been baked 99.9% of the time for about 15 years now.

I've been baked 99.9% of the time for about 15 years now.

This. Is. Admirable.

Don't mean to derail this thread and I'm aware that price discussion isn't allowed; but has anyone found legal weed is getting cheaper during the, uh pandemic? I haven't left my house since March 19th so I've been getting all my weed/related products couriered. The stores I use are offering deep discounts - up to 80% off.

Weird times man, weird times.

Tom

This. Is. Admirable.

Don't mean to derail this thread and I'm aware that price discussion isn't allowed; but has anyone found legal weed is getting cheaper during the, uh pandemic? I haven't left my house since March 19th so I've been getting all my weed/related products couriered. The stores I use are offering deep discounts - up to 80% off.

Tom
Not that weird, you know how much it cost them to grow it ? Even at 80% off they making good amount of money, I use to sell zips of chronic for ***no pricing please***

Last edited by a moderator:
This. Is. Admirable.

Tom
It was, then they gave away trillions of dollars to the US people and inflation kicked in (and people stockpiled cannabis products so some of my favorite stuff *poof* disappeared and shattered prices went up)

Prices were lower for a while though and I bought as much at a low rate as I could.

What does the acronym ABV mean in this thread? Ive smoked bongs, joints and eaten biscuits as edibles but what is abv?

Me personally I would smoke enough dark to get in lala then go for a walk to park(after a nice nod) preferably with some nice beats and company and roll a fatty I would also depending who I'm with demand payment for 2s on my spliff nothing much just a fiver