• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How would you get the most out of a little over a 1/2 ounce?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Would you vape it and save the ABV or would you infuse part of the half in coconut oil ?

Roll 2 7 gram fatty blunts and get absolutely stoned!

Jk.

Do you smoke cigarettes? Nowadays if I ever smoke weed I just unroll a little of the tip of the cigarette and put .1 of weed in it and twist it up.

Nice easy spliff, gets me high when I want, non conspicuous and saves weed.

Get a joint roller and roll 0.33g joints. Should be able to get ~40. gets one person nicely toasted.

Tom

Roll 2 7 gram fatty blunts and get absolutely stoned!

Jk.

Do you smoke cigarettes? Nowadays if I ever smoke weed I just unroll a little of the tip of the cigarette and put .1 of weed in it and twist it up.

Nice easy spliff, gets me high when I want, non conspicuous and saves weed.
I use to do it all, and instead of rolling blunts my weird ass just took the backwood paper and mixed it with weed and threw it in a bowl. I’ve had a toxic love for tobacco In my life. I was wondering though if vaping and then infusing or just infusing

I use to do it all, and instead of rolling blunts my weird ass just took the backwood paper and mixed it with weed and threw it in a bowl. I’ve had a toxic love for tobacco In my life. I was wondering though if vaping and then infusing or just infusing

So hey, I was looking for a good reaction gif in response to you mixing woods and weed in a bowl/bong, but I couldn't find any. I did come across this delightful gem, though, and since I don't really have anywhere to post it I'm just gonna pin it up here.

giphy.gif

As far as the original question goes, I think both options you hit us with are good ones. It would really boil down to which you prefer, vapor or edibles.

Personally, I'd go for the vape+AVB option but that's only because I have next to no experience cooking with cannabis. Not including firecrackers, I've only tried my hand at it twice. I think we've already spoken about this, but just keep in mind that the AVB high is drastically different from a regular high. Real heavy, stony and sleepy. It's great for getting to sleep, it's great for a quick buzz during the day, but you will not get the kind of cerebrally smacked feeling that some people look for in their herb.

Last edited:
So hey, I was looking for a good reaction gif in response to you mixing woods and weed in a bowl/bong, but I couldn't find any. I did come across this delightful gem, though, and since I don't really have anywhere to post it I'm just gonna pin it up here.

giphy.gif

As far as the original question goes, I think both options you hit us with are good ones. It would really boil down to which you prefer, vapor or edibles.

Personally, I'd go for the vape+AVB option but that's only because I have next to no experience cooking with cannabis. Not including firecrackers, I've only tried my hand at it twice. I think we've already spoken about this, but just keep in mind that the AVB high is drastically different from a regular high. Real heavy, stony and sleepy. It's great for getting to sleep, it's great for a quick buzz during the day, but you will not get the kind of cerebrally smacked feeling that some people look for in their herb.
Thank you for your help, yeah ima try a little of both I’ve got a bunch of edibles but I don’t think I infused them long enough. But after this bag I’m going on a tolerance break and yeah that backwoods time was a disgusting time for my life

lol, it's all good. we've all done dumb shit.

I'm pretty sure there's still a post of mine floatin' around here asking about how safe it'd be to mix catnip or spearmint with my herb to stretch out the stash. I'm in no position to judge when it comes to wild ass weed ideas.

I've read about people making edibles with their AVB, so that might help as far as stretching goes. It usually involves a water cure to help with taste, though.

Salutations FuneralFather,

Would you vape it...

Vape it as in "E-Cigs" or vaporize it as in "Vaporizers"??

Anyway all vaporizers ain't built equal and the matter of fact is that i had to customize a ready-made product since 2013 simply to obtain what i use today.

In any case this is more than some expensive spending when done right: it's an investment worth its long-term economical and healthwise aspects.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Salutations FuneralFather,

Vape it as in "E-Cigs" or vaporize it as in "Vaporizers"??

Anyway all vaporizers ain't built equal and the matter of fact is that i had to customize a ready-made product since 2013 simply to obtain what i use today.

In any case this is more than some expensive spending when done right: it's an investment worth its long-term economical and healthwise aspects.

Good day, have fun!! ☮
I got a pax 2 woulda got 3 but I didn’t want to install an app, so I been using that and dumping abv into a jar and mixing it with a little green and making edibles.

lol, it's all good. we've all done dumb shit.

I'm pretty sure there's still a post of mine floatin' around here asking about how safe it'd be to mix catnip with my herb to stretch out the stash. I'm in no position to judge when it comes to wild ass weed ideas.

I've read about people making edibles with their AVB, so that might help as far as stretching goes.
I could post all the dumb shit I’ve done. I just loved the taste of natural backwoods

Vape it then cook the avb into oil

Edit: seriously it works great I've been using that system for years and it really helps keep you stocked in plenty of cannabutter without sacrificing good bud to cooking

EDIT edit : oh don't use butter butter sucks use coconut oil

You could, as Jibult says, vape then cook with it.

I’ll save up a bunch of ABV and then ‘clean‘ it, removing all the twiggy/hard bits. Then I grind it in a mortar/pestle and use it as flour - literally. It doesn’t do anything to get rid of the weed taste. I’ve used this in brownie/banana bread mixes, a butter glaze on top of a steak, in spaghetti sauce, gravy, on cinnamon toast.

I’m too lazy to cure the ABV or do an extraction. makes it really easy to do the math when calculating edible strength.

Tom

I am pretty jealous Thomas can enjoy 0.33g!

I typically roll up 2 to 2.5 grams at a time, typically smoking at least 0.5 to 1 gram just to "feel something" from it, not even baked.

Yeah, I know... my tolerance is fucked again.

Honestly i always found butter edibles to way stronger than coconut oil but thats just my take on things.

I usually smoked 1 gram joints with tobacco.

Edibles if you want to get super fucked up 14 grams would a few cookies. In my country homemade edibles usually contain around a gram or more of high potency bud in it meaning they are very fucking strong between 100-200 mg +.

Make a firecracker with some bud and just light up the rest in bongs or joints.

High potency weed a half ounce would last me around a week of smoking two joints a night.

I am pretty jealous Thomas can enjoy 0.33g!

I typically roll up 2 to 2.5 grams at a time, typically smoking at least 0.5 to 1 gram just to "feel something" from it, not even baked.

Yeah, I know... my tolerance is fucked again.

wooah, really? sounds very expensive! must be the constant shatter that's doine your tolerance? maybe mix it up a bit man, get some nice hashish on occasion?

I'm quite baked on 0.2 weed in the vape, pretty damn high on a single 35mg dab of shatter and wasted for maybe 5 hours after a 40/mg thc edible - been toking probably an average of 5 days a week for over 35 years :)