• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how would u describe ur "rush" when u shoot meth?

ima.get.her.thoee

Greenlighter

So i remember when i first shot up meth... i always told her no cuz i wasnt sure if i could handle the Intensity of the rush, from what i heard, but she was able to convince me to try it after asking like 25 times... and i remember thinking "this feels sooo good....." but also it was intense, just as i thought and though it felt good i remember being kinda freaked out and trying to google what an IV meth rush felt like... and wasnt able to find anything. So i kno other people must do the same thing, and so can u guys describe what ur meth rush feels like when u shoot up? Mine feels like cold and heat waves racing over my body from my feet up, i get goosebumps, i feel heat, then wetness in my female area ;) and feel the heat rise in the back of my throat and sometimes i cough, then i feel it wash over my head and i feel fuzzy for a min and shaky and awesome and amazing and it takes me a minute to get ahold of myself cuz im lost in euphoria... then i feel my burst of energy ;) so again, how would u describe yours?? 8)
i was trying to google what it feels like because i wanted to make sure i was not overdosing... does anyone know how to describe the difference between a rush feeling and wat an overdose feels like?

Last edited:
I'm also curious whether taking the same effective dose by another method (for example plugging) would feel the same, and if not why not?

You described it about how I would. But sometimes after a couple of seconds and your feeling the euphoria everything around starts to look like cartoonish. Like colors are more vibrant and things just look...more interesting. And I always get insanely thirsty. Things get really disoriented for me but just for a little bit. I get so shaky I can't even put the cap back on my rig. I just like to sit back and soak it all in.
As for the overdose...I couldn't honestly tell you if I've ever experienced that. Prob have but who knows!!

Feels like I'm rolling balls for about 30 minutes, eyes lit the fuck up.. I might yakk everywhere if I tossed too big of a shard in the spoon. Never was a m-amp fan, just did it when it was free and of very high quality. The rush is pretty goddamn intense.

A lot of people might disagree, but IMO, meth doesn't really give me a true "rush" per se, like how IV cocaine or IV heroin does. It just makes me feel like I'm overdosing for 3 minutes, no all-encompassing euphoria. The euphoria is there, but it's not as intense as the overwhelming sense of peace as I get from heroin or blow IME, only the peripheral effects are really present. The only real reason IMO for IVing meth is the longer duration, even the bioavailability is only like 5% higher than smoking IIRC.

I prepare my shots differently than alot of people , I don't use the spoon and filter , I simply take a straw , load my rig and then draw water into it out of a cup , put the cap back on and sit it down , while I'm preparing to dose , ( getting the belt around my arm , cleaning the area with an alcohol swab ) by this time its usually melted , I shake it a few times just to make sure all of its completely desolved , remove the cap , flick it a few times and get any air bubbles out and inject , by the time you even get the needle out your arm you'll feel a heat wave rush up your body starting at your feet all the way to your chest and you'll feel like you need to cough ( you may or may not actually cough though ) , your vision will change sometimes mine gets blury and others everything around me looks foggy , you'll feel your heart start pounding and may even start sweating ( if you start sweating you got some fire ass shit )) , whereas when you overdose , right after injecting you'll feel nauseous , light headed , chest pains .. you may still feel the heat wave , but other than that you'll feel nothing you should when you dose !

I've been clean for 3 months now, albeit involuntarily (I'm in a sober program). I consider it more of a hiatus than quitting for good, though--I'm not ready to give it up yet. One more month and I can feel it again...

The first shot is always the best--subsequent shots in a binge merely stave off the comedown and maintain energy levels. A second or two after I shoot, I feel a wave of cold rise in my chest and radiate through my body. I feel it in the back of my throat: ice-cream brainfreeze with a distinctive icy, metallic taste. Almost simultaneously, it hits my brain, and dopamine tingles cascade across my scalp, in the back of my head and down my spine. I begin to sweat, and I'm shaking too much to even cap the needle. My chest constricts, and I briefly find it hard to breathe; sometimes it makes me cough. Dizziness overtakes me, and I have to sit back for the next minute or so as waves of pure "fuck YES" cascade through my entire body. When the euphoria subsides to a constant level, I clean up and move on to whatever task I like, feeling absolutely electrified. I know I've fixed too big a shot if I get a serious case of the spins and have to vomit. Once, I had to lie down for the next half hour, sweating and shaking hard--that's the closest I've come to an overdose, but I don't know if that was one.

A lot of people might disagree, but IMO, meth doesn't really give me a true "rush" per se, like how IV cocaine or IV heroin does. It just makes me feel like I'm overdosing for 3 minutes, no all-encompassing euphoria. The euphoria is there, but it's not as intense as the overwhelming sense of peace as I get from heroin or blow IME, only the peripheral effects are really present. The only real reason IMO for IVing meth is the longer duration, even the bioavailability is only like 5% higher than smoking IIRC.

Second that. I found that with IV meth, the effect just begins pretty instantly. A small shot feels like smoking it, a big one like what's described above - you just notice that you almost instantaneously become high, possibly overstimulated and a bit uncomfortable. No rush, no pleasurable feelings for me. IV coke is mindfuckingly euphoric, and so is heroin, but methamphetamine? More like meh-amphetamine.

Wheres my nikka ykm with the speedbawl methbawl comparision?

doesn't sound very appealing despite a huge number of users..

I love this description. Being a male my rush isnt quite the same but pretty close.

So i remember when i first shot up meth... i always told her no cuz i wasnt sure if i could handle the Intensity of the rush, from what i heard, but she was able to convince me to try it after asking like 25 times... and i remember thinking "this feels sooo good....." but also it was intense, just as i thought and though it felt good i remember being kinda freaked out and trying to google what an IV meth rush felt like... and wasnt able to find anything. So i kno other people must do the same thing, and so can u guys describe what ur meth rush feels like when u shoot up? Mine feels like cold and heat waves racing over my body from my feet up, i get goosebumps, i feel heat, then wetness in my female area ;) and feel the heat rise in the back of my throat and sometimes i cough, then i feel it wash over my head and i feel fuzzy for a min and shaky and awesome and amazing and it takes me a minute to get ahold of myself cuz im lost in euphoria... then i feel my burst of energy ;) so again, how would u describe yours?? 8)
i was trying to google what it feels like because i wanted to make sure i was not overdosing... does anyone know how to describe the difference between a rush feeling and wat an overdose feels like?[/QUOTE]

People say they dont get a rush? Too small a hit then. Has a huge eush that will give a euohoric cough

I know this thread is old but I have to add that the varied descriptions of the meth IV rush are almost bizarre to me. I am exactly like Psychonauticunt. If I bang .25 it just makes me instantly really high and overstimulated. Nothing even remotely like the OP described. My expectations were so high the first time I tried that I thought I had bunk product afterward, but it wasn't. I smoked only .1 from the same batch and the euphoria was ten times better. There's no doubt that different ROA's affect people differently and IV isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Has anyone ever played the Ducktales game for regular nintento? You know when you hit a rock or some object that can't move with your cane and your character sort of vibrates and makes this spring sound?

Its like that and visually I get frame by frame vision like DXM sort of.

followed by pins and needles all over your brain.

crack rush is way better

Dex-meth is 10x more euphoric than d/l meth. Racemic's rush is 'M?h' whereas dex's was AMAZING.

Is there any easy way to tell/test if you have dex or racemic? Is most of the stuff today racemic?

Is there any easy way to tell/test if you have dex or racemic? Is most of the stuff today racemic?

if its made from pseudo its D meth, although this isn't the only way to produce D metho

some drug testing labs that do LCMS or GCMS testing have a test to tell if your meth is racemic or D or L. Likely a few hundred dollars though. If your meth is somewhat pure a polarimeter could tell you if its d or racemic