• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines How well to fumarate salts of tryptamines hold up at room temperature?

Thanks for the advice. Would you recommend any special treatment other than just moving the jars from the fridge to the closet?
I feel worried that I've stored it this way for so long already. The LSD (microdots and blotter) have been in there since 2011/2014...the tryptamines for a bit longer. Bioassay results suggest no noticeable potency loss or dramatic color changes. But of course, I would like to avoid those things in the future as well.

I don't think the freezer is possible for me, but I think room temp (which fluctuates a bit) could be worse than the fridge, at least for the more fragile molecules.

I just looked up the avg humidity in a fridge, 65%.
The humidity in NJ is almost always higher than that, and the inside of my home is not really humidity controlled. I think my closet might be more humid than my fridge.

Maybe another option is to change to fresh desiccant the next time I open my jars?

Last edited:
I had a baggie of 4-AcO-DMT that I bought way back in 2016, kept it double bagged with all the air pressed out of each baggie and then I had that in an opaque plastic envelope. I stored the envelope in an airtight jar and kept it at room temperature until this January, after not having touched it since late 2016 or early 2017. It never lost any of it's potency and didn't change it's color. It always stayed slightly off-white. I took the last of it this January. I don't think I'll ever get more of it which is a real shame. It was an incredible compound. I'm hoping to get my hands on some 4-AcO-MET later this year and hope it'll be able to hold a candle.
I do however, just to be safe, plan on keeping any new RCs I get in the freezer, for what it's worth.