• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How unsafe of a decision was this- having anxiety

hxc

Greenlighter
About 2 hours ago I took 1mg of suboxone. The guy I acquired it from said to take 2mg, but I was nervous so only took half.. glad I did too I can imagine what id be like if I did

I am also prescribed a low dose valium, 5mg/ day which I did not take today (last one I took was yesterday morning). But the valium stays in your body for a long time, and this suboxone has messed me up pretty proper... ive been throwing up. I dont think im going to do this again ever. I knew not to mix them, but could the valium in my body have an effect with it even though I hadnt taken it for awhile? Im kinda tired and uncomfortable and want to lay down, but dont want to stop breathing or something.. having a bad anxiety attack. am I going to be ok?

It looks like im gonna make it! But not doing that drug again- not for me

Buprenorphine can cause nausea and vomiting by itself so that's likely what made you sick. Taking it with valium would increase drowsiness but since you took it the previous morning, I don't think it caused your vomiting. I'm glad you're okay now.

Glad you are fine, bupe is pretty strong. I remember throwing up for hours as well from taking what was prescribed. A little bit of bupe goes a long way.

You probably just didn't know what to expect. When I took suboxone I was uncontrollably nodding all day. It was comparable to heroin without much euphoria.

Yeah I didn't know what to expect... I have never done H but have heard it described the same way. I was just laying in bed getting waking dreams. As long as I stayed still I was really comfy, but if I stood up I'd get sick to my stomach. I enjoyed it overall even with the nausea