• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How tu fill capsules of Alprazolam since it is very small.

ChiRChiR

Greenlighter
Hello

If I have 1000mg of Alprazolam pure powder.

I need to divide that powder into 1000 capsules of 1mg which is my prescribed dose.

How to divide 1000mg into 1000 and put 1mg in each capsule?

There is no safe way to do this. You should be dosing using a liqued technique. Food grade PG or everclear will work. Go for about 5 mg/ml according to online charts. You should also start with a Gemini 20 scale easily acquired online and test out the tech using 100-200 mg.

Under no circumstances should you try to eye out or even measure out 1mg increments as it is impossible and you could easily black out by ingesting a 10-20 mg capsule.

The fact that you have acquired pure powdered benzo's but have no scale and are asking about capsule preparations makes me fear for your safety. I also question the authenticity of your product. Much more likely some other BNZ analogue.

If you're handling drugs that are active in the milligram range you need a really good scale as eyeballing alprazolam most likely will lead to a black out. You could also dissolve the alprazolam in food grade PG, for example at a concentration of 1 mg/ml or maybe less (depends on the solubility) but you still need a good milligram scale.
And don't forget to use a testing kit to check that what you have is indeed alprazolam and not some analog or even a completely different drug.

If you're handling drugs that are active in the milligram range you need a really good scale as eyeballing alprazolam most likely will lead to a black out. You could also dissolve the alprazolam in food grade PG, for example at a concentration of 1 mg/ml or maybe less (depends on the solubility) but you still need a good milligram scale.

Single doses of 1mg are far too small to accurately measure with just a scale IMO... you wouldn't just need an extremely accurate (and thus expensive) scale, you'd need a workspace set up so as to minimize the influence of air currents, vibrations and chances in temperature.

Using volumetric dilution (i.e. weighing in about 100 mg, and dissolving that in an appropriate volume of PG to make a solution with a concentration of .5 or 1 mg per ml) is the *only* way to go.

Go for about 5 mg/ml according to online charts.

5 mg/ml of alprazolam would be wayyyy too strong... that's a concentration you'd use for a diazepam solution (which is 1/20th the potency of alpraz).

Pharma alprazolam solutions are dosed at 1 mg per mL or less.

5 mg/ml of alprazolam would be wayyyy too strong... that's a concentration you'd use for a diazepam solution (which is 1/20th the potency of alpraz).

Pharma alprazolam solutions are dosed at 1 mg per mL or less.
I never said the OP should dose an entire 5 mg. This ratio is used to dose out etizolam or even C-lam. At least that is what I have read repeteadly on BL. It makes it so about 10 drops equals 1 mg.

Do not use that drop ratio as your ratio though. Taking a ml of pg or ethanol per dose would likely be disgusting. It would be safer at 2 mg/ml though.

Last edited:
I think the marked Units on most if not all insulin syringes might suffice better than drops when trying to divide a mL of solution.