• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How trippy is MDA? (Sass)

clean MDA is beautiful and clean. euphoric. slightly trippy. little more speedy. easy to find. you want crystals.

sass is usually brown and more trippy and less rolls. more powder chunky not crystally.

to me a perfect roll or bean or pill has a mix of MDMA and MDA.

If I had to choose id choose MDMA only because I like how chill and smooth it is.

if I was at a party I'd def pick MDA.

My bet is that you cannot distinguish MDA from mdma in a double blind setting.

clean MDA is beautiful and clean. euphoric. slightly trippy. little more speedy. easy to find. you want crystals.

sass is usually brown and more trippy and less rolls. more powder chunky not crystally.

to me a perfect roll or bean or pill has a mix of MDMA and MDA.

If I had to choose id choose MDMA only because I like how chill and smooth it is.

if I was at a party I'd def pick MDA.
How trippy or psychedelic is MDA? I have never taken it or MDMA, only LSD and mushrooms. Is MDA dreamlike the way mushrooms in high doses are?

I have been told this as well.
I am 100% confident i could tell the difference. I am extremely sensitive to stimulants. 10mg of Adderall would have me cleaning the house for 8 hours.

MDA is more stimulating, and at high doses has a lot more visuals than mdma. At high doses the visuals are very prominent. Explosions of color and geometric patterns similar to lsd visuals but still different. less breathing and morphing and more patterns, tracers, and enhanced or hallucinated color ime. mdma will definitely produce tracers and peoples faces look really beautiful but it does not produce the true visuals I get from MDA. In some ways I find MDA more euphoric yet less euphoric than mdma. If youre at a party or rave or out with friends I would take MDA. however at high doses you will be floored unable to move in pure euphoric bliss like mdma provides, except you'll be tripping as well.

It does not have the typical headspace of psychedelics. It will not have you overturning.

Yea I could tell the difference. I do believe a newer user would have trouble if the dosage wasn’t too high, but a well versed user should be able to tell.

The comeup alone tells me I have MDA, I never get too anxious on an MDMA comeup but MDA will have me absolutely floored for 15-20min, like worryingly so lol.

Also the waviness, MDMA is wavy but nowhere near the extent of MDA. MDA goes up and down hard 3-4hrs in as the S isomer starts to fade out.

And then of course the trippiness, it can vary but overall one doesn’t feel nearly as tripped out on MDMA.

-GC

Yeah as people have said its less euphoric, still similar body feeling like shakey vision ect but a but trippy too

I had an amazing time on MDA. It is longer lasting than MDMA and I definitely found it on the more stimulating side as well as being much more psychedelic. I had crazy tracers and danced for like 8 hours straight without redosing. You're in for a good time, but the next day I felt pretty bad and it is more neurotoxic than MDMA I believe. Here's some extra info for you if you want to read up some more: MDA

I can only extrapolate from 5-apb, 5-mapb and 5-eapb, of which all felt really similar to mdma. I didn’t find a real difference between these substances. Their action was more or less the same.

I don't think mda is more speedy as MDMA. I think I've experienced the opposite, then again, I used to not test my x pills back in 2000-2001 but they were super strong triple stacks .

If I think what I had was MDMA verses mda , I would say mda come up is more slower vs MDMA uncomfortable but seemed to kick in faster. Mda also last almost twice as long. Once MDMA is over the aftereffects still there but mda seems to be over but you take a trip to the store and the lights and driving cause you to roll again.