• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to use 60 gramms of San Pedro cactus powder ???

theMerovingian

Bluelighter
Hi all. Like to ask you people how to consume what the title suggests ? Should I boil the powder and if so how long or should I put it into caps which would amount to a lot ? I did look for info through the forums but I was not satisfied so I aplogise in advance if my brain is limited but I would like to get this right and not have it go to waste. All your input will be taken onboard and those who have tripped on this I appreciate your help. Cheers people and hey hope the new year has started good for you all. Peace.

A while back I had a friend who had a greenhouse full of SP and Torch. He has since moved to Cal so this is going on my memory. But he use to dry out the outer layer of skins and make powder. Taking about 25-35 gr (was pretty potent so even 20 gr was almost full blown) in powder form and toss and wash the powder. Put some in a spoon and place it in the tongue and chase it with water swallowing it, trying not to taste it. Then I would follow it by eating some yogurt. I have an iron stomach though, I never got nausea and always had full blown trips.

Cactus is a wonderful thing. I remember being refreshed for a week once after a cactus trip. Nothing could bother me. But of course life comes back to throw us off course. :) But I consider cactus very healing and refreshing.

Makes me want to visit again. And at some point I will. Good luck. I know others will not like my method. But to me just getting the powder down works best.

If you don't want to spend too much time with it but still want to get purer product, you may:

1) Get two pans.

2) I suggest using purified water. Fill up one of the pans with about a liter of water, add about 200 ml of table vinegar (or any other safe acids) per liter, dont worry, you cannot add too much of it as the excess will evaporate. Boil it for 30 minutes, then filter your brew, strain the liquid in your second pot. Use old cotton t-shirt for straining - it works great!

3) Pour another liter of water and vinegar into the first pot and dump that clump of powder from the t-shirt in it and boil again for another 30 minutes. Then strain the liquid to the pot #2 and keep repeating this process until the liquid that you strain in the pot #2 comes out almost clear - at that point you may discard the powder clump as the alkaloids will be in the liquid in the pot #2.

4) Gently reduce the amount of liquid in pot #2 by boiling but make sure to watch it! Reduce it to the manageable drinking amount.

5) Leave it overnight in the fridge, preferably in a clear glass container. In the morning you'll see solids at the bottom, so you can just gently pour the liquid leaving the solids or use turkey baster to suck it out. This step is optional.

6) Enjoy your "tea" chilled with mint and lemon, that's how I like it!

Keeping in mind that if you have 60 grams of plant dried material, you'll have 2 to 4 trips in your liquid at the end.

Safe travels! ;)

Last edited: