• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how to test rc benzos

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
what's the spectrophotometry site that posts their results online? if they don't already have this supplier's pills in their online database, will reagents differentiate between different benzos? if so, what reagent kit do i need? or do i have to shell out to find out, which i think was a couple hundred per test.

thanks!

edit:
oh, whoa, found a place that appears to do it for free and posts the results online: http://www.wedinos.org. unfortunately it also appears you need to be from wales and provide a welsh postal code. i know there's one that will accept samples from where ever. i think they're located in the netherlands but i cannot remember or find their name. i remember them being far, far from free. but they post the results online so they're heroes in my book. hope the still exists and someone knows what organization name is.

edit again:
found one that that accepts international submissions and only charges 70 euro, which i might go with: https://energycontrol-international.org/drug-testing-service/. they don't share the results publicly which is lame.

there's some famous one that has an enormous publicly available database. anyone know who i'm talking about?

Last edited:
that?s the one! thanks! $150 a non-ecstasy sample and they are currently not taking more samples for a few weeks while they get more lab supplies. but that?s the the one.

very much appreciated.

when i?m more awake i?ll go through their results to see if anyone already sent pills from this supplier (they have unique, pharma grade presses). if not i?ll pick one and assume that if it comes back as the right benzo that their other benzos are as described as well. because $150 for each of the half a dozen different benzos they sell is steep.

edit: tough break for the person who sent in 11 x 30mg roxies only to find out they were legit. doubt ecstasydata sends samples back to the submitter. oxy is easy as fuck to id. why not take one and then piss test yourself the next day, save a few grand, and keep your very desirable pharms. most at cheap at home urine screens differentiate between oxy vs fent/morphine/codeine/heroin these days. though i've gotten pressed 30s -- fucking perfect, almost impossible to tell side by side with the real thing -- that had oxycodone in them. only reason i know they were pressed is because my dealer is straight with me and said he did not get them from a pain patient or a pharmacy tech but instead an giant ziplock bag. plus they are a little softer when crushed.

no one has sent in my vendor's pills yet. unfortunately i have to wait a few weeks to send in a sample while they re-up on helium. in the meantime i'm going to continue using because i know they're at least benzos via the good old swallow and wait method. once i get my results back i'll link without mentioning the vendor name.

UNLESS there is a much cheaper and comparably accurate way to do with this reagents?

Last edited:
My understanding is there aren't any decent regeant tests available that can differentiate between the various benzos. Probably the best you can expect is to be able to say yes this pills/powder contains a benzo but not which one specifically. Or you can use regeants to test for presence of adulterants.

I could be wrong, maybe somebody else is more up to date then me.

What makes you think wedinos only tests wales?

If you look on the samples page on wedinos the post codes are from all over.

i was high on etizolam and clonazepam. i?ll take another look. thanks.

if it really is international, they?re on my significant charitable contribution list this year. assuming they have public financials. i don?t even care if they?re audited. just some basic transparency. ahem, bluelight.

i was high on etizolam and clonazepam. i?ll take another look. thanks. if it really is international, they?re on my significant charitable contribution list this year. assuming they have public financials. i don?t even care if they?re audited. just some basic transparency. ahem, bluelight.
I doubt it is international but uk wide. They would get overloaded if they accepted from all over the world and people caught on to it I think since it is a free service.

I tried looking around the site to see whether they accept from anywhere or just UK and I cannot find it. Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places?

The reddit link with the list of labs that I posted earlier seems to think wedinos is uk only. If anyone finds out for sure one way or another I'd been interested in knowing.

i was high on clonazolam, not clonazepam. and learned there is a big difference.

is there a reliable conversion chart that includes these rc benzos somewhere on bluelight or elsewhere? i utfse without success.

i was high on clonazolam, not clonazepam. and learned there is a big difference.

is there a reliable conversion chart that includes these rc benzos somewhere on bluelight or elsewhere? i utfse without success.

Lorne is my go-to with all things benzo including rc's. I'm going to ask him.

thanks. i see there is a bluelight benzo conversion chart linked at the top of bdd, but i also see it was last edited by me in 2011. and does not include these new rcs.

^ Yeah, We
have a better chart in OD but should fix the BDD one, it's probably outdated.

which ones are you interested in?

Clonazolam is about double l, or maybe even triple the potency of xanax, and clonazepam; it is probably 4-5 x stronger than erizooam, which has differing data, though seems similiar to lorazepam. Say 1-1.5mg etiz = 0.5clonazepam

Flubromazolam is about as potent as c-am

hioe that helps

hi, Lorne???. i have a half a dozen, listed below. is this the od thread you are referencing? it does not mention many of the ones that i have. maybe i could tell you what i know or think i know about each and you could correct me and fill in gaps in my knowledge? i'm not trying to be lazy but info online about them is not wonderfully organized and often contradictory.

the mg i am writing after each is equivalent to 1mg of alprazolam, as i find that (despite being the standard) diazepam seems to have more subjective effects than xanax.

etizolam - 2mg (so i agree with your conversion) - somewhat similar to xanax but not nearly to the extent that people online tend to say. much more uplifting. almost has an anti-depressant effect. about the same duration. i'm not a huge fan of xanax; this one is better and something special in my book.

clonazolam - .35mg (so i agree with your conversion) - very similar to klonopin. long lasting. unlike xanax, a deceptively unpronounced effect. which is the same way i describe kpin. despite feeling like nothing, it causes stumbling, amnesia, and slurred speech. people on reddit rave about this one. i do not prefer it.

bromazolam - i have not taken. any info is appreciated.

flualprazolam - i have not taken. i assume it is different than flubromazolam? the name makes it sound like xanax but i'm sure that can be deceiving. any info is appreciated. one thread on bluelight says it is 3x more potent than xanax and much longer lasting, which makes me think it might be irresponsibly dosed in 1.1mg pills?

diclazepam - i have not taken. diazepam is hands down my favorite benzo but i have read this lacks the signature warmth that makes valium great. would you agree?

nitrazolam - 4 to 5mg - smooth and soothing. dreamlike, which i find very pleasant. i imagine some would consider weak and not worthwhile. unsure how long it lasts because i took it for the first time an hour ago. like etizolam, seems pretty special (in a different way).

given the noticeable difference in feeling between the three i've taken, i suspect the vendor is not putting the same benzo into a variety of presses and calling them different. i still plan on sending one to ecstasydata.org once they are operating again just to check. if one is as advertised, i'm going to trust them on the rest because testing all six would be too expensive.

any specific words of advice, praise, or caution about any of them? i realize people's reactions to benzos are very subjective, but it's difficult to just take them and find out because the vendor has poorly chosen the dose for their pressed pills. for example, their clonazolam is 1.1mgs which is stupid and dangerous.

thank you

Last edited:
1.1mg c-lam tablets? Yeah, that's reckless, though up my alley

I agree with your observations on the ones I've tried - and Valium seems a love or hate it benzo :)

Flualprazolam isn't all it's cracked up to be. I had a good vendor,(HAD) and can tell you that it does last longer than xanax(which I am not a big Xanax fan either) but isn't much stronger, maybe 1.5-2x potency. It feels a bit different than xanax, like a hybrid sort of. I'd say stick to what you like, but if you like variety, it isn't a waste of time

Yeah, we didn't quite finish the OD chart either. Just finding the time and energy, and how to accurately represent RC's.

Hope that helps and feel free to ask any other questions or make observations crew

Etiz is unique according to research btw. And I've only taken flubromazolam, not the plain -bro, sorry

- Lorne

thanks!

i bought all of them to give each a try to figure out what i like best. once i try the other three -- diclazepam, flualprazolam, and bromazolam -- i'll add my observations to this thread.

when i moved i lost my pharmaceutical valium and xanax (and oxy, morphine, and very occasional dilaudid) dealer. i still have a script for ativan with infinite refills, but that's strictly for therapeutic purposes. i'd prefer to still have access to diazepam, but the etizolam and nitrazolam soften the loss.

hopefully at least one of the other three is also to my taste. i'd say i'd give the clonazolam away (because i have 50 of them or something stupid) but i don't want whatever the recipient does under their influence on my conscience.

i hear you on the chart. we put mass effort into the BDD one, and we didn't even have to consider rcs back then. thanks not only for helping me out in this thread, but also for all you do for OD and BDD in general. you too, T. Calderone. high effort sub-forums, no doubt.

thanks, MDPV_Psychosis and Tieeurrrop, for helping me figure out info on the different test labs. if i'm allowed, i will post the ecstasydata.org result page of whatever tab i end up getting tested (if i decided it's worth $150). without mentioning the vendor of course. anyone who already uses that vendor will recognize it, as they are extremely professional and unique presses. i'll pm a mod before posting anything of that nature to make sure it's all compliant. seems like clear HR to me, especially if it's not what they claim, but gotta follow the rules.

best

Last edited:
I’ll take those off your hands ;)

I am experienced and they will be comfy ( I don’t have a good vendor

Thank Yiu in any case for past and present contribution s, and we try our best to make it a decent sub-forum

flualprazolam is xanax that lasts twice as long. maybe it doesn't hit as hard. it's heavy without taking you to lala land like nitrazolam. it's plain, like xanax. it's worthwhile. especially for travel.

i still don't have any opinion on bromazolam and diclazepam.

read that nitrazolam and clonazolam are very related on a molecular level. strange, because nitrazolam is the wonderful imp of lull and clonazolam has no personality whatsoever.

Last edited:
I know, everybody is gonna hate me for this but, here we go...

Does anybody else consider:

"how to test rc benzos"

to maybe be in violation of drug testing protocol? I understood the whole Erectile Dysfunction thing. I get it. But this one is blatantly in violation of the rules and I feel like I'm on my own.

^ I honestly feel this is an HR question mate. Being able to tell what drug a user has in their possession, by providing info and resources on how to get it safely tested, is a wonderful thing at the very core of our mission.

Whereas ID'ing drugs from pictures or descriptions is discouraged because we simply can't tell with any certainty, and could end up giving them a false sense of security, without the BLer getting a proper chemical analysis.

What the rules are really referring to when they say "no drug testing" questions is that we discourage questions about ways of evading, avoiding or fooling drug tests (like urine tests in the workplace, for example).

OP: wedinos will accept any UK address for testing, not just Wales. But it does need a UK postcode/address which, tbf, wouldn't be hard to make up. However, if your sample had an international stamp/frank on it, they would more than likely reject it.

I understand how it's valuable information. We obviously want to know what our drugs contain, but I was under the impression that we don't test drugs here, which leads people down an inevitable path toward "it would be nice if we could, but we can't". Which is just another example of policy that is not dictated by our dislike or disapproval of something, it's due to practical limitations. We can't tell people what their drugs contain because we are physically precluded from doing so by the laws of nature, time and space.

(We cannot teleport things. Yet)