• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to test marijuana for synthetics?

Timbuktu

Greenlighter
My friend, I'll call him C, has been smoking weed daily for the last seven years, about two grams a day. His tolerance reached a point where he only got a slight buzz for about twenty minutes after smoking, C could smoke freely, being well past the point where he could get too stoned.
Recently, c bought an O of fairly dank mids. C only took one hit if this stuff an was extremely stoned. C wrote it off, as he couldn't explain it and nobody laced weed.
But the next day C wake and bakes per usual and once again felt abnormally high, and was high all day. That night, he smoked 3 bowls to convince himself that there was nothing in the weed, but ended up getting so high that he went to sleep, as it was uncomfortable.
C woke up in the night incredibly dehydrated, and very nauseous, felt like an alcohol hangover, and felt incredibly groggy the next morning
C waited till that night, and smoked again, and once again woke up seriously hungover and sick feeling, this time with a headache. C is now quite sure somthing is amiss, how can he test the marijuana for synthetics? He knows how unlikely this is, but he feels seriously sick and pot dosent do that, he Hasent experienced burnout since he was a child.

if it were me, i would examine it with a magnifying glass, smell it, and also id have an experienced stoner test some to get a second opinion.
If that stoner said it might be laced, i'd definitely not smoke it.
Around where i live, there is practically NO laced weed, and the only reason dealers here lace weed is so they can charge more for it (by telling you it is laced when they sell it to you)

I think you would be able to visually see some sort of matter whether powder, crystals, carrier oils, etc. Idk man sounds weird. I grew up in Pennsylvania USA and now live in Washington state, USA which is a medical and legal recreational state. It seems like the quality of bud has improved back home as my friend's in PA now get quality but seriously pay for it. Anyway back on topic a years back when I would visit I'd smoke mids but in a blunt I'd get fucking blitzkriegs on it. Not uncomfortable ripped but fucking high and I smoke shatter/wax as my primary source of meds. I think you got high man. Anxiety sucks.

C just interested in a way to test the pot, he is an experienced stoner of 10 years, daily for seven, and knows what pot feels like, somthing was very off. C feels like he got very drunk last night and only smoked two bowls. So does anyone know a way to test it?

C has a lot of this stuff, more than he wants to mention, and needs to know for sure.

I live in a little town called Lockport N.Y. In Lockport certain dealers ( we will call them black people) like to get spice crystals, and sprinkle that shit all over the oldest dirtiest most dried out weed you can find.

And the stupid white kids are buying ounces of this weed from the black dealers. Bringing it into my highschool. I have always smoked local bud grown by my buddies dad hydroponically. Stuff was bomb. Then this kid started selling this "Good" shit from Lockport he said.

I have smoked k2, mr. Happy and all of that shit. This weed feels identical to smoking spice. You TRIP from this weed, eyes get super red and all that shit. I told him this stuff was rather potent for looking at the nugs and he was just like "Nah you just never have good weed before" I was like yeah ok.

I bought a nug to take home and inspect. I have been around heroin before, I have a ex heroin problem. I looked at it under a microscope and could see brownish white powder that looks exactly like heroin. I can also see the spice crystals covering the leaves and buds.

I called him out on this and he said you don't know what ur talking about. Anyway his loss for not getting goo herbage

I live in a little town called Lockport N.Y. In Lockport certain dealers ( we will call them black people) like to get spice crystals, and sprinkle that shit all over the oldest dirtiest most dried out weed you can find.

And the stupid white kids are buying ounces of this weed from the black dealers. Bringing it into my highschool. I have always smoked local bud grown by my buddies dad hydroponically. Stuff was bomb. Then this kid started selling this "Good" shit from Lockport he said.

I have smoked k2, mr. Happy and all of that shit. This weed feels identical to smoking spice. You TRIP from this weed, eyes get super red and all that shit. I told him this stuff was rather potent for looking at the nugs and he was just like "Nah you just never have good weed before" I was like yeah ok.

I bought a nug to take home and inspect. I have been around heroin before, I have a ex heroin problem. I looked at it under a microscope and could see brownish white powder that looks exactly like heroin. I can also see the spice crystals covering the leaves and buds.

I called him out on this and he said you don't know what ur talking about. Anyway his loss for not getting goo herbage
C lives in buffalo! It sucks that people do that around here, the bud was from Cheektowaga.

Sorry I didn't read thoroughly enough I guess. The only way I can think of testing would be chemical reagents like they use to test for adulterants in MDMA tabs etc. I'm not sure what reactions if any a mecke, marquis, Simons, robadope (I think its called) would have on synthetic cannibinoids. U can buy a tester from a company that I believe is affiliated with pilreports, maps, blue light. Hopefully someone around here knows reagent reactions for synthetic cannibinoids around here. Maybe remake a post asking what I said?

Livetospeedbez why would people waist heroin on buds? Lol and stop with the black people talk

There is a noid test available. IDK if it tests for the newest alphabet soup cannabinoids from China but I know it does most JWH, AM, CP47 etc.

Sprinkling dirty black tar on weed... Urghh. Most of the H you get in US is black tar imported via South American cartels. Nothing wrong with BTH, unless you IV or smoke street gear (talcosis). Thing is even cut to fuck BTH is going to make more $ sold on its own as H vs coating shit green.

One thing dealers have been doing here is spraying a heavy metal product on buds to mimic trichomes on the bud. A UV light will cause the shit to glisten visually. Unaffected bud does not react under UV light.

Been shitting me of late. Even if you get non-fucked with bud, if its a commercial grow its pumped full of growth/bloom enhancers. Makes for harsh, dirty tasting dank. Grow your own or get med grade green (if you can) or grow your own (if ya can). That or quit smoking.

Send a sample to ecstasydata.org it costs a pretty penny but with GC/MS testing that's top of the line.

, how can he test the marijuana for synthetics?

you can have MJ analyzed for pesticides and heavy metals here:

energy control the cost is 170 Euro.

If you suspect synth noids and are looking for a cheaper alternative you could try an analog reagent test kit.

Right now USDTO is giving them away with $20 membership sign up here:

USDTO

go to donate page far left item.

in theory you would need some sort of solvent, acetone, everclear (moonshine) or food grade ethanol to bath the bud in and extract the active ingredients of the synth out of it. then remove the bud sample and allow the liquid to pool in one corner and evaporate, the area of porcilin could then be regeant tested for synth noids or other synths the test will indicate what is present by which color it changes.