Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to tell if its real

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybinc

Bluelighter
Hi, I was wondering if there's anyway to tell of its real. Other then just taking
Unknown substances that could be way off what u paid for.
Iv never tried the mdma version Molly
Before. Iv tried weak X but was cut mostly with speed I think. Does it all look different or kinda the same?
Any way to tell usually?

Dont know where you live but in the netherlands there are test centra, altough nobody i know is using them because the quality is quite good here. From people on this forum I know that you can buy test strips to see whats in it, called "marquis test" or somerhing like that. But this is not 100% becase there are more molecules than mdma givinf the same output

Edit, you can never tell by smell, looks or taste if a product is real. You do know that if your mdma tastes good that its no mdma:p

Last edited:
You can try peeing in the lid of a soda bottle, just enough to fill the lid. Drop the pill or Molly in it. If it fizzes and bubbles then it means nothing. Same if there is a color change, means nothing.

But if you get a test kit on Amazon for cheaper than the cost of 3 pills you can get a good idea of what's in it with the color change.

Use a test kit with a marquis reagent. Eztest is a good source for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.