• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to tell her you want her with your eyes?

Regarding the length of the gaze, you just have to hold the eye contact for long enough to make the point. Too long of a gaze conveys aggressiveness, and too short of one conveys fear.

The eyes themselves don't actually express anything, though. All of the the expression actually comes from the muscles of the face and any gestures that you may use. These expressions are tools that you can use to your benefit if you are aware of them and practice them a bit.

i made eye contact with a girl that was in a group and i didnt want to approach the group so i waved her over... she looked to her sides to make sure it was directed at her, then motioned like "me?"... i was like "yea get over here"...

we were going out within the week=D

please don't smile at them from the distance it means "i love you honey munny bunny pie". Just hold the eye contact up, don't be a puss and look away. don't stare too long either, you have to be the one who stops looking but not too soon. Keep your face without any expression that should do it.

^ that's not gonna work if your neutral expression looks super serial or as my high-school math teacher put it: "you look like you're on your way to kill someone." *was just looking for a water fountain*