• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to take nitrous oxide

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
I've ordered some whipped cream chargers, a cracker, and some balloons that are supposed to be high strength so I don't have to worry about them popping or whatever. Am I all set, or is there anything else I should worry about for nitrous?

Also, if I combine this with 2-ce/LSD and ket, will it be the earth shattering experience it's made out to be? ;)

Peace

Did 40mg of 2ce with balloons a while back, gave me the strongest OVE's I've ever had 8(. Didn't find ket to be fantastic with nitrous and haven't tried them with LSD yet.

Have you used nitrous before? I would recommend throwing weed into the mix as well if you have it too hand.

Yo make sure to get lots of ocygen when you inhale the nitrous. Once i accidentally didn't get enough and the headache was excrutiating and persistant the whole day. It scared me of off nitrous for good that amount of pain. The kracker also was accidentally on my figet when filling up the baloon and it looked like my skin was frozen white. It eventually healed be careful with ur oxygen and make sure to get a ton of it if ur gunna do nitrous

I usually put one whole charger into a balloon take a few deep breaths, exhale deeply and inhale the whole charger in one lung full while still having about 10% capacity for oxygen. I hold this for 5-10 seconds exhale and resume breathing.

I would also beware of frostbite it is not cool when you get sprayed with frozen gas. As long as your cracker is functioning and new youll be fine. I was once using a 7 year old cracker candy flipping and it was literally broken to the point of non or intermittent function and was incredibly dangerous but i had 100 chargers i just wanted to do that badly... i got like 5 to work kinda LOL.

I find the beauty in nitrous lies in its ability to create something fun to occupy yourself with while being an enjoyable state. Its like smoking a blunt almost in the fact it "gives you something to do" a very valuable thing on psychedelics/mdma

Also you can put another whipit in the cracker after you let out the first in the baloon and get 2 in there. 2 wippits was alot more intense and enjoyable than 1 imo

Balloons, nos, laughing gas whatever you want to call them, is a great way of enhancing/furthering the effects of most drugs, even by itself it's great.

As far as I know there are two different types of dispensers:
- the normal one (either 1/4L or 1/2L sized, but in my experience the 1/4L sizes have always been the best and lasted the longest)
these are the proper ones used to make whipped cream so they'll naturally have a base to store the cream, a nozzle, and a place to insert the charger

- the small crackers (NEVER BUY THESE - the risk of getting cold burns on your skin is extremely high when using these and the metal gets cold really really fast.
these usually just about fit the charger

In my experience the best combination would have to be mdma, tiny bit of ket (only tried ket once), weed and balloons.
I've tried it with acid (only tried acid once) but I was a bit too gone to remember if it was heightening the experience. It probably was tbf.
I've used them a lot after a heavy night out when chasing the high, or especially with md when you just want to trip the fuck out.

The general way of doing it is by inhaling the gas from the ballon and blowing it back into it, inhaling it, and exhaling it back into the balloon again. The balloon will decrease in size as you do this and remember you can breathe through your nose at any point.

As said above you can also do two cannisters (chargers) in one balloon. We call them doubles where I'm from and they're even better! What we learnt to do is instead of having two in one balloon, have two separate balloons instead i.e. do one of them as you normally would, and then do the other. But make sure you hold onto the other tightly! (wrap the end around a finger)

Any more questions just ask :)