• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines how to take dried san pedro cactus ?

I am also grateful to have pedro from the heart of peru.
I can imagine, well done =D

San Pedro is much more gentle and forgiving than acid or shrooms, it comes on much more slowly as well which gives you time to settle in. Some people experience some nausea at the start and have to puke, I and many others never had that problem though so it isn't a guarantee.
San Pedro is from an entirely different class of psychedelics as acid or shrooms, you'll feel this, very different in feel, bodyhigh and visuals. And within phenethylamines, San Pedro (probably mescaline too, but I only tried San Pedro myself and is probably somewhat different to other cacti and pure mescaline) feels like this raw and not super refined phenethylamine. It feels very dreamy, and within that rawness there's enormous depth and amazing love for things. I feel like it has a healthy push to it, so not super relaxing, but never too forceful. I find it to be very euphoric.

I'd take it in the morning or at noon, it can really last, over 12 hours, but I mean, depends on how you wanna go about it. It also goes very well with some sun :)

Me personaly just eat it.Cause never have enough take it only like md.1g for the first time(just before no more than a month)gives me a real good feeling like low dose mdma.Pure euphoria.Even better with small amounts of mushrooms.Like it very much.