• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How To: Survive A K Cramp Attack

DruMDMAndBass

Greenlighter
*IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING K CRAMP SKIP TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO FIGHT IT.*

Hello.. First off, all of this information given has just been put together from my own personal experiences. None of it is actual medical advice, i am just telling you how I treat my k cramps. If you do have K cramps you may wish to see a doctor.

Recently, i have been suffering from K cramps for obvious reasons.. You should only ever experience full blown k cramps if you excessively use Ketamine. Its easy to do ketamine everyday, whether your on it all day or just doing a line in bed every night. Its fun, its cheap, most people can sleep on it (i cant anymore), it doesnt effect you too much in the morning etc. However, if you do choose to excessively use K, you may have to deal with K Cramps.

You will know if you are experiencing K cramps, the only way i can describe K cramps to anyone who has never experienced them is imagine that someone has stabbed you multiple times around the stomach, stuck thier hands inside you and are squeezing your internal organs, or electrocuting them so that they all tense up. Let me stress to you now just how HORRIBLE they really are. Its not worth it, trust me. If you've spent a couple of days on K, spend a couple off it and make sure your good to your body whilst your off it. Eat well, drink well etc..

When i 1st suffered from a K cramp attack i was desperately searching the net for definitive answers, solutions of how to cure K cramps but i couldn't find what i needed.. Maybe i was looking in the wrong places, i dont know..

Anyway, enough of that. Let me tell you how i can survive a K cramp attack!

These methods work for me and providing all the things i need are within easy access, i can pretty much stop K cramp in its tracks!

Medication/medicines that can help get rid of K cramp:

Gaviscon Chewable - You can buy these from pharmacists or some shops. I take 3 if im experiencing cramp, and re-dose when i feel cramp returning.

Lansoprazole - These work wonders but i think you need to get them prescribed by your doctor. If you visit your doctor and explain you have been experiencing stomach cramps you can ask him about Lansoprazole, he should write you out a prescription. If you take 1 Lansoprazole a day you can even carry on using K without much trouble although i wouldnt advise it. Luckily i had a mate who gave me a few of these tablets.

Steps to kill off K cramp:

1. Start running a bath. Make it nice and hot

2. While the baths running, make yourself a cup of tea, or any hot drink providing it doesnt contain much sugar. Sugar seems to aggrovate attacks in my opinion, so dont add any sugar to your drink. Make it quick, make 2 if you can.

2. Once your hot drinks are ready, take them upstairs and get in the bath. Start to drink one of your hot drinks. You should almost feel instant relief. It probably wont get rid of your cramps altogether but it should dull the pain considerably.

3. If you've got a shower head that you can disconnect from the wall and hold in your hand, whilst sitting in the bath, spray your stomach, your sides, and your lower back with the shower head. It will almost massage the affected area, aswell as heating it. (You can just do this instead of getting in the bath, however i find a combination of both is better) Drink your other hot drink and stay in the bath until your cramps have died down.

Do NOT do these things if you are currently, or have recently been suffering from K cramps:

Do NOT Smoke ciggerettes/joints, i find this can cause k cramps to start or worsen Do NOT eat sugary foods/sweets or fizzy drinks.

Thanks, i hope this helps!

~DruMDMAndBass:!

Last edited:
Might i add, im not claiming to be any sort of expert because i am far from it. I am just sharing what works for me.

Really though, just don't become a daily k user. The magic goes soon enough. Limit yourself to once every few months if you have to. Drink lots of water when using.

there have numerous ketamine deaths by drowning!!! please do not get into a filled bath tub while on k:(

Oi you can always not do ketamine anymore, use cannabis oil for a week or 2 get better and never touch the drug intended for anesthetic

it is a fucking powerful anesthetic drug not a toy

The pain is due to liver and gallbladder duct inflammation. It means they are having a hard time processing the drug, and it most often occurs in frequent users or people binging on ketamine.

The TRIP! Project website has reliable info about this, as well as info on how the bladder is affected by ketamine:

Heavy use of Ketamine can cause the user to experience severe abdominal pains known as “k-pains” The pain is caused by the inflammation of the hepatic and common bile ducts, which connect the gallbladder to the liver. K pains are extremely agonizing. Although taking more Ketamine may temporarily take away the pain, in the end it will likely only worsen the condition. Depending on the severity of the inflammation the pain can last a few minutes or could last up to a few days.
If you are experiencing pains,

- Take a warm bath or place a warm cloth over the pain.
- Try to eat some vegetables they can really help.
- Avoid fatty foods because one of main functions of the gallbladder is to digest fat.
- Taking a break from Ketamine, or cutting down on your use.

It does appear that the bile duct does return to normal after cessation although the long term effects on the gall bladder, bile ducts and liver are still unknown.

Because it's not fully understood the way ketamine damages the bile ducts, it seems that taking a break is the best way to deal with this.

Is this likely to happen to unfrequent users ? (experimental depression treatment, assisted by a doctor of course)

I had the most horrendous pains after a 3 day binge on about 15 grams, and I experienced pain yesterday, but only for a little so stupidly carried on, however tonight after exhausting my supply (thank god) I had the most HORRIFIC pains and I mean rolling around in agony, This morning i bought honey lemon and ginger tea (always a nice thing to have) as I had a few grams left. The size of the lines i was doing were stupid though, prob half gram lines of nice K but it was doing f all because of my tolerance. I've been off work all week and managed to score 100 30/500 co-codomols which is always nice, although wasted 30 on a bodged extraction, however then on the off chance I went to a chemist and low and behold they had some codeine linctus (better than tabs IMO) which is VERY rare for them to sell even though its POM they fob you off with pholcodine rubbish. Anyway im rambline, heres the long and short of it.

I've been trying to sleep and I've run out of my valium and zopiclone and only have otc phenergan (promethazine) to help, the pains were SO excritiating that I read this thread and thought I had better get up and have a steaming hot bath, I did so, and boy was it worth it!
Fingers crossed it doesn't come back, and I hope this doesn't lead to me getting more K if it reallt is that easy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH OP!!!

Last edited:
I'm on the tail end of a solid three days of intense k cramps. I researched all that I could and found that these cramps are caused by inflammation of the gallbladder as previously mentioned. The method I found that worked wonders for me is an apple cider vinegar tonic. In a glass mix 3 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar with 8oz of organic apple juice and drink as quickly as possible within 10 minutes. You can hold your nose while drinking to eliminate the vinegar taste and smell and sip distilled water in between to rinse the taste out of your mouth. This tonic alone should help your cramps subside within 15 mins which is a life saver because k cramps will literally make you feel like you're dying. Drink this tonic about every 4 hours until your cramps have gone away. Another great help is a detox bath. Fill your tub with warm water and add the following...
1 1/2 cups Epsom salt
1 cup baking soda
1/4 cup sea salt
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
10-20 drops Tea Tree Oil

Make sure the bath is hot enough to make you sweat and soak for 20-45 minutes. Make sure you drink plenty of water while soaking, it will help replace the water and toxins you are sweating out. Take care when getting out of the tub as the toxins being pushed through your system could make you dizzy or lightheaded.

Also Dandelion Root Tea and warm lemon water (juice of half a lemon + 8oz water) can also assist your body in expelling toxins. This seems like a lot of things to have to do, but anyone whose ever suffered these cramps will tell you they'd do any and everything to make these pains go away myself included. If you only do one thing on this list though, DO THE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC! It works wonders!

Help!! I've had them for three days now.. I get them in my back and chest. By the end of a two month binge I was on 3-5gs a day... (Sometimes more) Waking up every night with intense pain. I found a hot bath and two omeprozile worked for me and they would compleatly disappear, though not nice waking up in a shared house every night worrying you'll get caught rolling around in a scolding hot bath at 3-5-7am. But now the pain isn't an "attac" as such but I've had to walk around with a hot water bottle for the past three days of not using and its not getting any better still waking up with pain (not as intense as an attack but enough to wake up when my hot water bottle hose cold) I have no bladder problems however... Literally at all. Shall I see a doc? Most people say docs don't ever find anything when it's the chest pains. I can't deal with this any more I need some sort of permanent relief! I've been addicted for 3-4 years now taking heavy amounts... I'm defo done!!!

Thanks for the survival guidance provided here. I think by following the ways provided it'll be possible to survive AK cramp attack.

*IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING K CRAMP SKIP TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO FIGHT IT.*

Hello.. First off, all of this information given has just been put together from my own personal experiences. None of it is actual medical advice, i am just telling you how I treat my k cramps. If you do have K cramps you may wish to see a doctor.

Recently, i have been suffering from K cramps for obvious reasons.. You should only ever experience full blown k cramps if you excessively use Ketamine. Its easy to do ketamine everyday, whether your on it all day or just doing a line in bed every night. Its fun, its cheap, most people can sleep on it (i cant anymore), it doesnt effect you too much in the morning etc. However, if you do choose to excessively use K, you may have to deal with K Cramps.

You will know if you are experiencing K cramps, the only way i can describe K cramps to anyone who has never experienced them is imagine that someone has stabbed you multiple times around the stomach, stuck thier hands inside you and are squeezing your internal organs, or electrocuting them so that they all tense up. Let me stress to you now just how HORRIBLE they really are. Its not worth it, trust me. If you've spent a couple of days on K, spend a couple off it and make sure your good to your body whilst your off it. Eat well, drink well etc..

When i 1st suffered from a K cramp attack i was desperately searching the net for definitive answers, solutions of how to cure K cramps but i couldn't find what i needed.. Maybe i was looking in the wrong places, i dont know..

Anyway, enough of that. Let me tell you how i can survive a K cramp attack!

These methods work for me and providing all the things i need are within easy access, i can pretty much stop K cramp in its tracks!

Medication/medicines that can help get rid of K cramp:

Gaviscon Chewable - You can buy these from pharmacists or some shops. I take 3 if im experiencing cramp, and re-dose when i feel cramp returning.

Lansoprazole - These work wonders but i think you need to get them prescribed by your doctor. If you visit your doctor and explain you have been experiencing stomach cramps you can ask him about Lansoprazole, he should write you out a prescription. If you take 1 Lansoprazole a day you can even carry on using K without much trouble although i wouldnt advise it. Luckily i had a mate who gave me a few of these tablets.

Steps to kill off K cramp:

1. Start running a bath. Make it nice and hot

2. While the baths running, make yourself a cup of tea, or any hot drink providing it doesnt contain much sugar. Sugar seems to aggrovate attacks in my opinion, so dont add any sugar to your drink. Make it quick, make 2 if you can.

2. Once your hot drinks are ready, take them upstairs and get in the bath. Start to drink one of your hot drinks. You should almost feel instant relief. It probably wont get rid of your cramps altogether but it should dull the pain considerably.

3. If you've got a shower head that you can disconnect from the wall and hold in your hand, whilst sitting in the bath, spray your stomach, your sides, and your lower back with the shower head. It will almost massage the affected area, aswell as heating it. (You can just do this instead of getting in the bath, however i find a combination of both is better) Drink your other hot drink and stay in the bath until your cramps have died down.

Do NOT do these things if you are currently, or have recently been suffering from K cramps:

Do NOT Smoke ciggerettes/joints, i find this can cause k cramps to start or worsen Do NOT eat sugary foods/sweets or fizzy drinks.

Thanks, i hope this helps!

~DruMDMAndBass:!

Thank you so much for this
I realise that I have done all the things you said not to do (ate bowl of sugary cereal, smoked nicotine vape).

On a friend's recommendation I also snorted some more ket and it's now subsiding.

Thanks again

V00n

Hi, I just wanted to add on to this thread as it helped me out lots in the last few weeks when I first started with K cramps. I have taken K for over ten years on and off, this year more so. A month ago I had excruciating cramps and felt like I was going to die. Thankfully my friends had experienced this before and helped me through. The things I have found most useful were:

Buscopan
Simeticone
Hot water bottle

But the ultimate thing I have realised is that when I triggered the first and subsequent bouts of cramps I was swallowing the ket dribbles you get after snorting. DO NOT DO THIS! Coming from a medical background and understanding first pass metabolism I have now realised why this is bad. No one seems to have mentioned this so I thought I would. Since I stopped swallowing any dribbles my cramps have gone away even if I stop taking K for a day or so they dont flare up like some people have experienced. Now I just blow my nose or spit anything out as soon as I need to. Stay safe guys, thanks.

Hi I’ve been on ket now for about 7-8 months and started to have these “k cramps” which really do feel like a heart attack, don’t drink anything acidic, eat any fatty foods or smoke. That’s the worst thing you could do! As soon as you feel your cramps coming run a hot bath and soak in the bath for a while, make sure to drink plenty of water. When you get out the bath make sure you have a hot drink (no sugar) and a hot water bottle ready. Get in bed and sit up Straight I find it works best for me if I sit up. Lying down or lying on ur side with k cramps makes it worse! You need to put your back against your head board with your knees up n your legs open wide with the hot water bottle on your chest. Also when you have k cramps don’t drink anything other than a hot drink or water. The last 2 times I’ve had k cramps I drank pure orange juice and cranberry juice n vomited it up both times. And with pain relief I think 2 windies and 3 ibuprofen work just beofre getting in the bath. The position I sit in the bath is crouched down with my hands infront of me and taking deep breathes holding air into my lungs helps subside the pain. But just remember they last upto 2 hours so just pull through.

Stay safe guys cos I know it’s painful ❤️

Hi I’ve been on ket now for about 7-8 months and started to have these “k cramps” which really do feel like a heart attack, don’t drink anything acidic, eat any fatty foods or smoke. That’s the worst thing you could do! As soon as you feel your cramps coming run a hot bath and soak in the bath for a while, make sure to drink plenty of water. When you get out the bath make sure you have a hot drink (no sugar) and a hot water bottle ready. Get in bed and sit up Straight I find it works best for me if I sit up. Lying down or lying on ur side with k cramps makes it worse! You need to put your back against your head board with your knees up n your legs open wide with the hot water bottle on your chest. Also when you have k cramps don’t drink anything other than a hot drink or water. The last 2 times I’ve had k cramps I drank pure orange juice and cranberry juice n vomited it up both times. And with pain relief I think 2 windies and 3 ibuprofen work just beofre getting in the bath. The position I sit in the bath is crouched down with my hands infront of me and taking deep breathes holding air into my lungs helps subside the pain. But just remember they last upto 2 hours so just pull through.

Stay safe guys cos I know it’s painful ❤️
I forgot to add they are in your back and chest does anyone get them there a few people I know get them in tber stomach but I’ve never had that and also if you feel like your pissing glass cranberry juice is the one x