❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to Suppress Libido

7ca5p

Bluelighter
Hi all.

Let me start with a bit of an overview.

I am a very ill person, so spend a lot of time in hospitals. I am not a part of your lovely society where you can enjoy relationships both emotionally and intimately. I just wanted to make that distinction, as a lot of people will read the thread title and question it's prerogative. Without going in to masses of detail - the problem is a brain tumour, a bowel condition, and a fucked up histamine system. All of these are seemingly irrelevant to the issue I am about to outline; which is altogether one of the more modest and smaller issues currently. But is an issue I would like resolved none the less!

My problem is, I have asked to stop being given the Zoloft and Morphine/codeine that have been filling my system in the last couple of years.

The result has been mentally positive, but physically negative.

My libido is sky high. One of the more irritating symptoms of this is that every single night, I now have wet dreams, sometimes multiple ejaculations in the same night. I know just writing that felt ridiculous, as it is indeed completely absurd. Even on nights this doesn't happen, the day is often filled with a frustrating body feeling.

Anyway. My point is, I don't like this. I don't like the constant stigma attached to someone in their mid twenties who fills their hospital bed with semen. Disgusting, out of place, and rather unpleasant for all parties involved, as you can imagine.

I am wondering if there is anything that could suppress this. I have no doubt that the cause is obviously just a very high libido, with no way of properly fulfilling that sexual tension.

The problem is, conventional testosterone inhibitors are not an option, as I need the testosterone to aid my strength in my slow, demoralising recovery (if recovery is even possible at this stage).

I'm hoping some of you experts in here will be able to offer any sort of advice. I am interested in any thing that might aid this, whether that be a behavioural change, a medication, dietary - whatever.

Essentially, I fucking hate having a sex drive. Even before I entered hospital treatment I found it to be a frustrating distraction. So now as a patient, the feeling is confounded and exaggerated even more.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for any help.

I strongly dislike having nocturnal emissions too. The best way is to just masturbate.

^Yup...
I'd suspect this doesn't necessarily have all that much to do with your sex drive, but rather more with the fact that you've just recently stopped taking zoloft, morphine and codeine. BEing on morphine and codeine for two years would certainly explain random and repeated ejaculations in the few weeks following the cessation, and I'd speculate it's the same with zoloft. It should ease up a lot on its own, but in the meantime I really do think masturbation is your best bet, if at all possible...Good luck!

You really shouldn't be ashamed. It's a normal bodily function, you're young, male, and I'm sure nurses see that type of thing all the time.

you will go back to normal in time. for now the sex drive will be really high. take care of it with sex/masturbation instead of trying to suppress it

^Yup...
I'd suspect this doesn't necessarily have all that much to do with your sex drive, but rather more with the fact that you've just recently stopped taking zoloft, morphine and codeine. BEing on morphine and codeine for two years would certainly explain random and repeated ejaculations in the few weeks following the cessation, and I'd speculate it's the same with zoloft. It should ease up a lot on its own, but in the meantime I really do think masturbation is your best bet, if at all possible...Good luck!

I definitely agree that the withdrawal from opiates will make your libido feel as if it is completely out of control.

Feeling ashamed is not really helping you. This is what a body does and nurses really have seen it all before.

Just accept it as a sign that your body is recovering after passing through a bad phase.

You should be able to find a balance in a while.

Hell, you might even get lucky and have a hot nurse that gets off on dudes having wet dreams. Next thing you know it's a sponge bath with a happy ending every few days.