• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how to stop a bad trip on mushrooms

I'm afraid I don't have mental stability for psychedelics anymore, panic is always in the background, wherever I am

Do not take cannabis to lower your anxiety during a trip. It will most likely do the complete opposite, it will make the trip feel stronger and increase the anxiety you were already feeling.
I say this as someone who smokes weed everyday for anxiety. Weed does not help psychedelic trip anxiety, I will make it worse.
A low dose of any benzo should do the trick.
Pre dosing with a benzo can also help with the pre trip anxiety.

I took a few years off from tripping when I had constant underlying anxiety about it. These days I can trip just fine again, but I do like to have a benzo on hand just in case.

Chiming in mega late here, but the very reason you are having bad trips, is simply because you are trying to control it. Mushrooms are a wild ride and its very different every time. BUCKLE UP, and dont try to control anything (yes that means if it goes bad)

And i may be an enigma, but i literally HAVE to smoke weed on psyches. It helps me. When it gets a little weird, i smoke a bowl. I guess that depends on your relationship with weed.