L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to Start a Relationship? (and Sex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is usually not the case that men negatively call women sluts. Men like sluts. They give sex away for 'free'.

It appears that you've never heard of slut shaming. You're also making several incorrect generalizations. Slut shaming is a thing, which tells us that there are plenty of men that do not view promiscuity as a good thing. The way you're speaking and your choice of words, talking about "giving it away for free" and "diminishing value" makes it seem like the only thing that you believe gives a woman value is between her legs. There's more to relationships and women than just a place to stick your dick; there's nothing wrong with partnering up with somebody solely for the benefits of getting each other off, but that's not a relationship, that's a fuckbuddy. In a relationship, you're with one another because you want to be with each other - the intimacy and companionship are the goals there, the sex is just an amazing bonus, just another super fun activity you can do together.

Sex is great and all, and its a basic human need, but it is not the be-all end-all of human relations and certainly not the primary goal of interaction. Giving it too much value is just as bad as giving it too little.

It all depends on your age. Once you hit 25 I would say you have had tons of sex by then and the thrill is gone and you end up settling down. Unless you were socially awkward in life and blossomed late.

Oh right, if only women could be free from all these horrible societal stereotypes, LuiBliss could have more threesomes. The irony is comical at this point.

protovack, yes, in theory, we would all be having more fun. Because the way it is, is that we are preventing ourselves from having as much as as we would like because of negativities. Think about it, why are most sex clubs underground? People have to 'hide' what they like doing, even after they have come to dissolve their reactivity to societies 'judgementalism'.

I wont argue your point that modern man is sexually repressed. Obviously this is true. But a woman can back out of a threesome with you for many more reasons than she is "sexually repressed." She tells you she "doesnt want to be perceived as a whore."
Well? Why not? Did you ever stop and ponder that?
Do you REALLY believe the only thing stopping women from providing you with an endless stream of novel sex partners, is "perceptions"? Thats it? No other reason?
I think you lack insight into the human psyche, and it seems you view sex more in terms of a monetary transaction than the spiritual, emotional experience it actually is.

She told me that she doesnt want to be in a 3-some because shes not a whore... Is this clue not enough for you?

And this sexual "repression" is exactly my point.. why are you playing devils advocate.

It is especially true in today's world that watching people kill each other on tv is fine. Killing is okay

but having sex.. an act of love.. is what is frowned upon..

Even kids play video games that are full of violence..

The spread of hatred is currently overpowering the spread of love.

So yeah.. I'm building the empire of Love. Those who wish to spread love. So Sue me for that.

Well i guess it comes down to what you think love is, and its relation to the physical body :)

Well i guess it comes down to what you think love is, and its relation to the physical body :)

Protovack, u r one tough nugget, aren't you ;)

Well, sex is generally well known to be an expression of love. Sex happens when there is attraction. You "love" something about the other person.

Killing is also generally well known to be of hate. You don't hear people who love each other kill each other. Not saying that it doesnt happen but we dont encourage it upon people.

So these cases have exceptions.

So what i am saying is society tends to move towards the negative. This is my guess becaise all the news on tv, radio and newspapers is NEGATIVE.

And so are you.

Please quit it, society.

Lets live a better, more positive and enlightened life.

Peace

I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to say here, but i don't think sex and love are the same thing.
It's a massive oversimplification, in short.

I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to say here, but i don't think sex and love are the same thing.
It's a massive oversimplification, in short.

From now on, please state your age before your post, everone, so I know what level, roughly, intellect I'm addressing.

I hope this isn't against forum rules.

But in all cases I do not have the energy anymore to respond to these shocking comments that are clearly against what I am saying.

If things keep going on like this I would kindly ask that this thread be kindly closed as the participants here are clearly not ready, nor open to this paradigm shift.

Thank You

Lui Bliss

The Video sucks, and I can barely understand him...lol...If you want to start a relationship , just be true to yourself, open and honesty, then love will overflow with happiness...

LuiBliss -

The gentleman in the video is you, correct? I have seen your posts on the mental health board discussing your struggles with Invega. I recall you posting a number of other videos there as well where you talk about your mental health struggles.

You asked for thoughts and feedback. Honestly, LB, you came across like a petulant child who didn't get what he wanted and is now blaming, literally(!) all of society - man and woman alike, everyone other than himself. I would strongly recommend making some note cards with your thoughts and important points on them to reference while recording - then try re-recording this.

I don't mind discussing this issue, and I hope this doesn't devolve into insults from your side about my age or intelligence, but I have to ask if you realize how incredibly self-serving and insincere your theory comes across? Do you realize you are asking people not to call women "sluts" or "whores" so that they will be more willing to have sex with you? I actually watched your entire video in the hopes that there was some other motive behind your theory - like wanting women to be treated with dignity and respect. But, alas, there was nothing like that.

Here are a few of my concerns with the video content that you might not have intended to say or have come cross poorly. There was a fair amount of monologue on the "mind games" women play on you, as well as how you they expect you to spend effort on them. You literally say that if you see disinterest in a women (towards you), you assume she is at a "different place in her life, she is not ready for this kind of relationship, she is not ready to be with me...". Is there no room in your mind for the fact that some of the women you meet might just not want to be with you? Then you talk about emotionally manipulating girls into having sex with you by sssuring her that she is your "lover" and that "this is not a one night thing." This is someone you just met, you have already said that you believe in everyone having sex with a lot of different people all of the time - how much of that philosophy do you disclose with this potential partner BEFORE assuring them they are not a one night stand? And that was all just within the first 5 minutes of the video. If a girl wants to have sex with you, she more than likely will. If she doesn't, she won't. However, what she says when she does dare to turn you down say when they turn you down may be true, but it may also be an "it's not you, it's me" statement - which almost certainly means that it is you and they just care enough about you not to say that.

I look forward to your thpughtful response.

- VE

LuiBliss -

The gentleman in the video is you, correct? I have seen your posts on the mental health board discussing your struggles with Invega. I recall you posting a number of other videos there as well where you talk about your mental health struggles.

You asked for thoughts and feedback. Honestly, LB, you came across like a petulant child who didn't get what he wanted and is now blaming, literally(!) all of society - man and woman alike, everyone other than himself. I would strongly recommend making some note cards with your thoughts and important points on them to reference while recording - then try re-recording this.

I don't mind discussing this issue, and I hope this doesn't devolve into insults from your side about my age or intelligence, but I have to ask if you realize how incredibly self-serving and insincere your theory comes across? Do you realize you are asking people not to call women "sluts" or "whores" so that they will be more willing to have sex with you? I actually watched your entire video in the hopes that there was some other motive behind your theory - like wanting women to be treated with dignity and respect. But, alas, there was nothing like that.

Here are a few of my concerns with the video content that you might not have intended to say or have come cross poorly. There was a fair amount of monologue on the "mind games" women play on you, as well as how you they expect you to spend effort on them. You literally say that if you see disinterest in a women (towards you), you assume she is at a "different place in her life, she is not ready for this kind of relationship, she is not ready to be with me...". Is there no room in your mind for the fact that some of the women you meet might just not want to be with you? Then you talk about emotionally manipulating girls into having sex with you by sssuring her that she is your "lover" and that "this is not a one night thing." This is someone you just met, you have already said that you believe in everyone having sex with a lot of different people all of the time - how much of that philosophy do you disclose with this potential partner BEFORE assuring them they are not a one night stand? And that was all just within the first 5 minutes of the video. If a girl wants to have sex with you, she more than likely will. If she doesn't, she won't. However, what she says when she does dare to turn you down say when they turn you down may be true, but it may also be an "it's not you, it's me" statement - which almost certainly means that it is you and they just care enough about you not to say that.

I look forward to your thpughtful response.

- VE

Well Thank You VE for your well thought out opinionated post that does not belittle me too much.

Well, it's not that I didn't get what I want, I am getting what I want, and plenty of it. So don't worry about me. I am here for your benefit.

I am here for your benefit.. you are the one that opened up a post about "How to Start a Relationship" so I'm aiming at guiding you to changing your mind about things in order to go about and become more successful with the opposite sex.

They always tell you to "be yourself" when attracting a partner, but which self do you want to be. I am here to open your mind in to becoming your "best self" and view women in a more positive light.

By viewing each other as sexual beings, instead of shaming ourselves we celebrate ourselves, and so is sex, a celebration between two (or more ;) ) individuals.

So this may be a bit hard on you but it is the reality.. This "petulant child" that you are referring to as my own self.. may be nothing more than a projection of your own self!

SpaceIsNotWorkingGoingToEndHereBye

wow-

op you have issues.

most people know in life relationships come from shared interactions, be it friendship or love.

you have some archaic ways of labelling people and at the same time have shown that you cannot discuss with others without getting upset.

the thread is gibberish based on some sweeping generalisations that you seem to think apply to everyone but dont.

if you cant play nice (which you cant) then its time to close this weird laughable act of self promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.