❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to Start a Relationship? (and Sex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuiBliss

Bluelighter
I would like to say something about the video, since it seems this forum takes down a thread when just a video is posted.

But the video is self explanatory, and I would like to bring about a discussion here, but maybe its not a discussion that I want but to educate you on a different way of being.

Guys: to accept yourselves as the guys that know what you are looking for, determine it, and try to find it. As well as emancipating the women into being a more free person and allowing her to expound on her sexuality as opposed to repressing it.

Girls: There is a strong stigma for the girl that 'sleeps around' a lot and is viewed negatively by most societies. It i even shunned by other girls when they witness it and the word "slut" is thrown around in a very hurtful and demeaning manner. This needs to change.

We need to all realize the sex is healthy for us and we need to do it often, with different people if we so choose to do so.

We need not be viewed negatively by anyone based on the lifestyle we choose especially if it is one that is beneficial to us physically, emotionally and mentally.

Enjoy the video and let me know what you think, either on here or on Youtube. Your participation in the project is greatly appreciated.

Honestly, I could not get through the video--it seemed to have a lot of filler, and I'm not sure what point he is trying to get across.
Sorry.

A guy who sleeps around is generally called a stud where as a girl who does the same is generally is shunned and negatively called a 'slut' this double standard hurts everyone and creates a power struggle between guys and girls.

Girls are scared that when they 'give it away' the guy will no longer wish to see them again and this is usually the case.

And this is the case because the guy has won the battle when he finally has sex with her that he wants to move onto the 'next' game.

You ask me what is the point he is trying to make?

You see all this sad reality right up in your face and you just be quiet. Talk about being overtly passive! Pffff

I tend to view people as people and not two separate factions. If I had a guy friend who bragged about sleeping with a bunch of girls it would lower my opinion of them because either they felt the need to brag or they are sleeping with girls for some reason other then attraction.

We need to all realize the sex is healthy for us and we need to do it often, with different people if we so choose to do so.

Also dont agree with "need to do it often" as that is simply not true for some people. Basically it just sounds like hes stating the same tired facts that are actually changing in a sense. Woman are gaining more power as a group and as such that idea will change over time, not because of this guy but more so because of women themselves.

Not watching the video as I dont feel its right to judge people based on any of that stuff and would just as soon view my friend as a "gross slut" if he was sleeping with a lot of women unprotected because thats just irresponsible, just as i would for any member of human society. Dont get me wrong if its consenting people and he were using protection id just think he has low self esteem if he felt the need to brag about it, or had a lack of empathy if he didnt care people were in relationships or if he hurt them. All of that is important to me and i dont really tolerate a lack of respect for others.

Last edited:
My best sex has been with women who have had a lot of partners. Ability, open-mindedness, the dance of seduction, and so on. The root of a lot of the judgement of the promiscuous is actually jealousy. Start having more sex with more people and other people doing the same won't bother you nearly as much. Sex is great, the novelty of sex with new people is great. And if you seriously develop your sex knowledge and skills, like any sport or performance art, so that you really start blowing people away in the bedroom, the jealousy thing eases up too. Perhaps ego-driven, it still is a good feeling, though, when a lover confesses to craving you when she's with other guys.

Ive never called a guy a "stud" who sleeps around a lot, and i dont know anyone that would. I guess it depends on what type of people you hang out with.

Why are we hopeless? If you're going to make such a claim, back it up.

My best sex has been with women who have had a lot of partners. Ability, open-mindedness, the dance of seduction, and so on. The root of a lot of the judgement of the promiscuous is actually jealousy. Start having more sex with more people and other people doing the same won't bother you nearly as much. Sex is great, the novelty of sex with new people is great. And if you seriously develop your sex knowledge and skills, like any sport or performance art, so that you really start blowing people away in the bedroom, the jealousy thing eases up too. Perhaps ego-driven, it still is a good feeling, though, when a lover confesses to craving you when she's with other guys.

Well, you seem to get it. Not you.

Well, you seem to get it. Not you.

What is there to get, you think people think sex is bad and we are all saying you are wrong. Several people, myself included, have said they would lose respect for any sex that practices unprotected sex or is not considerate of the possible emotional implications. That does dismantle your argument a bit as you are working on the assumption that guys respect guys who sleep with a lot of girls... for me that is not true. Its a lot like if someone bragged about eating sour patch kids, i love sour patch kids however, the amount you consume is irrelevant to me and if you brag about it your just being childish.

That is my opinion on the matter and you dont get to say its wrong because its how i feel.

What is there to get, you think people think sex is bad and we are all saying you are wrong. Several people, myself included, have said they would lose respect for any sex that practices unprotected sex or is not considerate of the possible emotional implications. That does dismantle your argument a bit as you are working on the assumption that guys respect guys who sleep with a lot of girls... for me that is not true. Its a lot like if someone bragged about eating sour patch kids, i love sour patch kids however, the amount you consume is irrelevant to me and if you brag about it your just being childish.

That is my opinion on the matter and you dont get to say its wrong because its how i feel.

Who ever made the assumption of unprotected sex? If I am mentioning the sex is a healthy activity. It should be set as default in your mind that it is safe, consensual, protected sex.... Duh

and forgive me if my statements do not ring true for you and your enlightened people but the words "slut" ho and whore are thrown around to destroy women's confidence in having sex whenever with whomever and however much they want.

what is being mentioned here is hardly about bragging who gives a fuck about bragging these points are really beneath me and way besides the topic.

what is emphasized again is the judgemental nature of society especially when it comes to sexuality and this unfortunately does negatively affect some of our experiences with the opposite sex. The issue is that most people aren't aware of these 'rules' that are not helping us and we reinforce them amongst one another unconsciously.

I've never heard anyone use those phrases outside of high school honestly. You claim people pass judgement but at the same time no one brags... then where is this "they are a slut" thing coming from? If no one talks about it its not an issue. What I am saying is no one I know cares but we are all past high school anyway... a woman's sexuality is her own thing and I would never ask for judge.

Like honestly if you meet someone new why and how would you hear she was a "slut" it sounds like your catering to the idea people always stay in the same social circles. The only way you could get that information is second hand which means everyones in the same social circle and someone is jealous or someone is bragging.

It seems like you are the one who passes too much judgement here.

Last edited:
I've never heard anyone use those phrases outside of high school honestly. You claim people pass judgement but at the same time no one brags... then where is this "they are a slut" thing coming from? If no one talks about it its not an issue. What I am saying is no one I know cares but we are all past high school anyway... a woman's sexuality is her own thing and I would never ask for judge.

Like honestly if you meet someone new why and how would you hear she was a "slut" it sounds like your catering to the idea people always stay in the same social circles. The only way you could get that information is second hand which means everyones in the same social circle and someone is jealous or someone is bragging.

It seems like you are the one who passes too much judgement here.

Yeah, perhaps we live in two completely different worlds where women do not play 'hard to get' and generally don't mind being perceived as being 'easy'.

All I am saying to you is that there are many implications and girls have gotten hurt by guys before and he resorted to such measures.

there are also certain institutions such as marriage that you probably also believe in that restricts the man and woman from having sex with other people even though they desire to do so.

but of course the married women in ur world would not care about sleeping around with other guys because only high school kids call each other sluts and whores.

No I live in a world where the terms easy and hard to get don't exist as we are adults that are capable of making our own choices. If a girl is "playing hard to get" then that's her choice to as well. Who is perceiving women who go to bars to hook up as "easy" other then their female friends who disagree with their behavior? If a woman has been hurt by a man that is different then being sexually active that's a psychological issue.

And if your not willing to be exclusive you shouldn't be in any type of exclusive relationship marriage or otherwise. No one is telling people they have to get married and I don't care if they do or not. It's like football (not into sports) but if you play for the patriots you can not suddenly decide you are playing for the giants in a game, you signed for that team and you play for that team until you dissolve your contract. Don't get into a binding agreement if you are going to break it, it's called being an adult. I view people in any type of relationship as no available because I've been in relationships and wouldn't want to hurt me, so that's what I put on others.

So what exactly are you saying here, are you just denying my experience with girls that have blatently told me that they are playing hard to get when.

Or because of the girl last week who didn't want to do a threesome (when we already did it before) because she doesn't want to be perceived as a whore.

So these examples from my life are false, but you have a more genuine world view because you are an adult. And there are any adults that have any sexual insecurities or have any fear of being judged critically.

Seems like you are really enjoying your life szuko000 and you have reached full enlightenment along with all the women that you date and fuck.

Playing hard to get is a fact and is taught by most of not all women's magazines. Some also call it the 'seduction' process.

It's like when you have fantasies but are afraid to play them out, being scared of what the 'other' might think. It's not a matter of being an adult or not, its about being courageous enough to go after what you want. And the sad reality is that not every adult does that, believe it or not.

I, with my statements, never mentioned that EVERYONE is like this or EVERYONE is like that. I am just poinitng out of the negativities and the stereotypes that are included in peoples lives. Don't know if u live in North America or where, perhaps thats why we are talking in different languages it seems. These 'issues' i mention are dramatically less prevalant in Europe than in North America. But u do not revel your location, so says something about u and being a troll it seems.

So for those of you on here keeping attention.

SLUT = GOOD
WHORE = GOOD
HO = GOOD

But we do need more pleasant words for women that fall under these categories because they currently have negative conotations

Mens versions (to make it clearer)
Casanova i.e. He's a casanova (Can seduce any girl)
P.I.M.P.
Stud
Don Juan

So the double standard is, as you can clearly seen, men are given such beatiful words for their prevalant sexuality

While women have these degrading words for doing the same thing

Although, as was mentioned, that women are gaining more power and things are shifting. Sexual dynamics have not been getting the same positive outlook as others.

Hope I have made my point clear.

All The Best Guys

P.S. If you have any questions feel free to ask

So the double standard is, as you can clearly seen, men are given such beatiful words for their prevalant sexuality

While women have these degrading words for doing the same thing

its because too many men are misogynistic pieces of shit who view women as mere property, as nothing more than masturbatory aides, believing that women only exist to make babies or be their personal cum dumpster. the idea of a woman having sex for her own pleasure sickens them, so they denigrate and slut shame and make them ashamed of being human and having human needs. its all about control.

LOL im not a troll im just stating reasons you are wrong, once proven wrong you get defensive and attack. You begin using curse words and attacking my character, not once did i do that to you... seems kind of narcissistic "oh im 100% right, oh you provided some proof as to why i might be wrong, fuck you your not only wrong your a stupid child."

Also if you were turned down why would it be a failing upon the women... could it not be that was a play to get you to stop asking? That is what I would have assumed before thinking it a problem with the entire sex. I am not mocking you i am just saying how i would have perceived it, thats like getting a phone number calling the girl her not answering and then blaming the cell phone carrier.

Also why on earth would i "revel my location" i dont keep it secrete you could find out if you looked. But this whole thing does reek of narcissist turned self proclaimed guru...

I am not fully disagreeing with the double standard i am merely saying what adult cares about what others think anyway? Isnt the whole point of being an adult to be secure in your personality, sexually physically and emotionally? If that is part of the definition of being an adult you are not catering to adults, that is my point. I want you to know i am not attacking you I am just showing my opinion on the matter which is, as you mature the idea of what others think should become less and less relevant and if something from your past keeps it relevant that is a personal issue. This thread represents our ideas and thoughts on the matter we are not warring professionals/masters of human social conduct be it in groups or individuals so none of this is fact but opinions, so neither of us is wrong.

its because too many men are misogynistic pieces of shit who view women as mere property, as nothing more than masturbatory aides, believing that women only exist to make babies or be their personal cum dumpster. the idea of a woman having sex for her own pleasure sickens them, so they denigrate and slut shame and make them ashamed of being human and having human needs. its all about control.

If only it were that simple.

it is usually not the case that men negatively call women sluts. Men like sluts. They give sex away for 'free'.

in today's world women are able to get 'something' in return for sex. Be it flowers gifts or even diamonds or straight money.

With that in mind, sluts ruin this system because men are able to get sex for 'free' from these sluts and thus it diminishes their value.

In the end, most women fall under these categories since a whore is a low class prostitue and a wife is a very high class prostitute who has given the man the right to have sex with her in return for a lifetime of support for herself and her kids on a contractual basis.

you see how it's like a prostitue lifetime of support vs a hooker 1hr sex with a certain $.

i know this might be a lot to take in but if you think about it it is only sluts that have sex with whomever whenever they want with no concern over monetizing their sexuality. This poses a threat to those women who do benefit from it and are thus given these bad words.

so, in reality, the greatest change needs to be mode not just in the minds of man, but greatly so in the minds of woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.