• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

How to spot "overconfidence" and "insecurities" in ones self

What kind of composer?

Instead of seeing the center as the middle ground of living in pure and real composer there can be flip flopping from the one extreme to the other of insecurity to overconfidence.

So a perfect example would be always staying in perfect composer and not going into collapse of insecurity and not falling into the constant posturing of overconfidence as negatively influences of extreme aggressiveness.

Maybe overconfidence can be great if valid but it's not good to depend on it as a means of aggressiveness when looking for the composer of resolve.

So staying on a baseline of level headedness so to speak and holding your ground at all times when necessary to do so ??

edit: sorry i am running slow today and i have to type !!!!!!!!!!! ❤️‍🔥

edit: sorry i am running slow today and i have to type !!!!!!!!!!! ❤️‍🔥
Got you!

Overconfidence can be good only when acting against insecurities. When without those insecurities it would only be confidence. So the "baseline" is confidence, and overconfidence and insecurity are opposing extremes.

Got you!

Overconfidence can be good only when acting against insecurities. When without those insecurities it would only be confidence. So the "baseline" is confidence, and overconfidence and insecurity are opposing extremes.
that's :hot: 🔥

yes !! :)<3

Thank you. I do believe so !

Are you in the Southern part of the coastline !?

Is there like a 12 hrs time difference or are you same as us mountain time. Its 6:41 p.m right now.

Evening. Sun is still out though !!! Right now. ☀️

well I mean it seems like a lot of coast line bc it is ?

edit: ( the ring of fire ) lol 🔥