• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How To Snort 10 Mg Oxycodone?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
There round white pills and their 10 mg Oxycodone. How do you snort it right? Is there any binders/fillers/coatings or anything I need to remove? Step by step instructions work best for me lol. Thank you!

There is no need in making 5 threads all about the same question. Just ask in one of your threads.

just eat them, snorting oxycodone is actually less effective

There's nothing you need to remove if the pills contain only oxycodone, so you're good there. But snorting them is going to decrease the bioavailability. Eating them will give you the best effects.

Depends on if you have pills that are oxycodone only, or if you have oxycodone/acetaminophen combination pills

If it is oxycodone only (very small pills), just crush and snort.

If they are big pills--containing acetaminophen--don't snort. The active ingredient will get lost with all that Tylenol clogging up your nose. Do a CWE in this case

I wonder if you have Oxycontin as they are white and round. Good luck snorting if they are.

There round white pills and their 10 mg Oxycodone. How do you snort it right? Is there any binders/fillers/coatings or anything I need to remove? Step by step instructions work best for me lol. Thank you!

The first thing you do before one insufflates oxycodone is make the decision to crush up the pill and put that shit in your mouth and swallow it down with a glass of water on an empty stomach! The bioavailability via oral administration is high like up to 89-90% high compared to 30-50% when you fuck with the pills intended ROA. Eat em powdered save your nose for quality cocaine.

My percentages are benzo effected so therefore incorrect of course but not too incorrect.