• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to smoke meth

Heat up part of the pipe with a torch or precise flame from a bic or similar. Torch preferred. Melt the actual crystal after: so the part of the glass you heated up should still be hot . IMO and kinda obviously it's easier if the hot spot is close to the now melted crystal( but not directly under unless you really know ur shit) then slowly roll the pipe , so the meth liquid goes over the hot spot as you twist the pipe. Keep heating the hotspot on and off, just enough to get it to keep smoking as your rolling the liquid inside back and forth over the area of glass you are keeping hot , but not too hot , not constant heat esp with a torch loghter.

You are inhaling from the moment you begin to roll the pipe back and forth and the liquid is going over the hot part. Blow out your hit when ur done inhaling, and cool the pipe esp attending the hot spot, cool it with a rag or cloth (cotton) soaked with warm (not cold ) water. Do that between hits, cooling the pipe and then u can go back at it, repeating the process. Don't do too much friend. But that's bout it. Look up other teks or Vids on YouTube and realize you should always make sure u know what you are doing when you consume the more serious drugs. Educate yourself and learn how to be healthy and take care of yourself best.

. Be sAfe and moderate yourself , it's an addictive and dangerous drug so plz be careful and hope this helps you prospect do the smoking but you know oral is IMO better eat a small amount of measured shard wait a while and see , it's nice. I don't do that ish, not anymore but I maybe used to do it a bit so I have lots of knowledge. Enjoy- take care.

Can meth be chased off foil? I might try it at some point. I've got a homemade crack pipe but it's just a bottle with a shotgun hole, so I don't think that would work that well, thanks.

I have no intent to ever smoke meth but basic knowledge would say if it needs to be vaporized than the foil with a tooter method is your friend. Meth I'm sure has a shit comedown unlike opiates which have no comedown at all not that that statement would influence in any way. I'm also not encouraging anything.

It's weird because I don't exactly feel a comedown just slightly drained and insanely hungry ( I eat a lot while I'm high)

Agreed - the search engine has always been a good friend…Thanks for the links - great info there!

I dunno if someone’s already pointed this out yet, but link #3 didn’t work 😞

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/208805-Ways-to-smoke-meth

I have no intent to ever smoke meth but basic knowledge would say if it needs to be vaporized than the foil with a tooter method is your friend. Meth I'm sure has a shit comedown unlike opiates which have no comedown at all not that that statement would influence in any way. I'm also not encouraging anything.

Noone ever died from meth. Just saying.

Smoking it isn't rocket science people :) Though without a decent pipe it might be tricky. So get two.

It melts at 170C. I've always used Bic lighters and all the smokers I've known have too.

Hold it so the tip of the flame is about 2-3cm below the bowl -- the slower you heat it the better cos obviously the less chance of burning.

When it starts to vapourise tilt the pipe back and forth a bit and suck those fumes into your lungs. (At this point keep an eye on the flame and the vapour in the bowl cos you do not want to burn it!!)

Hold for as long as is comfortable, exhale.

Noone ever died from meth. Just saying.

Smoking it isn't rocket science people :) Though without a decent pipe it might be tricky. So get two.

It melts at 170C. I've always used Bic lighters and all the smokers I've known have too.

Hold it so the tip of the flame is about 2-3cm below the bowl -- the slower you heat it the better cos obviously the less chance of burning.

When it starts to vapourise tilt the pipe back and forth a bit and suck those fumes into your lungs. (At this point keep an eye on the flame and the vapour in the bowl cos you do not want to burn it!!)

Hold for as long as is comfortable, exhale.
Who told you no one has ever died from a meth overdose?

Who told you no one has ever died from a meth overdose?

Most recently Lemmy from Motorhead. I'm sure *someone* has but compared to opiates (esp heroin) it's nothing. My own brother ODed on the shit. Don't know of a single meth OD.

Most recently Lemmy from Motorhead. I'm sure *someone* has but compared to opiates (esp heroin) it's nothing. My own brother ODed on the shit. Don't know of a single meth OD.
like....? my closest friend OD'd on methamphetamines

I OD'd on meth the day I relapsed in 2020. Not a fun experience at all.

Methamphetamine is a powerful and dangerous drug. As are many others we discuss here. As a current user I discourage anybody from trying it the first time.

However we also need to do our best here to give advice on how to use it with as least risk as possible.

So guidance on smoking answering the OP that comes wrapped in speciifc harm reduction advice is the ideal post in this thread. All meth users here and anybody considering using is encouraged to take a look at this thread to understand meth overdoses. It’s not everything but is very comprehensive :

There are a few other very good threads on Meth OD’s as well as the chronic health impacts of meth use. Meth causes early and preventable deaths - there is no doubt about it. But how, why, and how many is a big question still being answered.

Last edited: