• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to smoke kief?

treezy z

Bluelighter
I just smoked a blunt of kief, I'm nice and high but that shit burned mad slow. What is the best way to quickly ingest a very large amount of kief?

don't have vaporizer. my goal for the day was to smoke 5 grams of kief, almost 5am probably not happening.

Roll a splif with it, might have to use tobacco as a filler. You can also sprinkle it on top of weed on a splif or in a bong. Also considering how strong it is, 5 grams a day is a tall order.

Yeah I probably got through 2.5 grams, was high as fuck, had to go to bed cuz it was 6am (I was on amphetamine too)

Now I always wanted to make edibles, but never had the funds to buy enough weed, now that I made decent money and could do it I can't bother, I don't even smoke regularly.

I know you're a blunt kind of guy but do you have glass you can use?

When I really need to get my smoke on, I put just barely enough weed to prevent the kief from falling through (not a nug, actual ground up weed) and just pack the bowl with ~.5g kief. It condenses so much in the bowl, and if you take the effort to corner the bowls when you spark that shit can easily get you 6-7 massive hits because of how slowly it burns when it's so dense.

I could easily see myself doing that 10 times in a day, but that's a lot of kief to piss away in a single day for me. 3 or 4 of those are the usual for my heavy days, mixed in with a ton of just straight up weed sessions.

.5g of kief... you guys must have some mad tolerance, that amount of kief on top of a bowl would probably kill me.

I'm sitting on close to an ounce of kief and no bud, and it gets me high as fuck. Jibult I own no glass at the end of the night last night I made a ghetto pipe and it worked well, I'm going to order a pipe though.

treezy z - you want to smoke a *lot* of kief at once?

A pipe (bong?) is a good start. Pick up a perforated/screenless bowl for your piece/pipe/bong (a regular bowl, but with 4-7 small holes drilled in it for air flow). Put a gram of kief in there and use a triple torch lighter ($10-20$ mods don't kill me this isn't drug price discussion) to hit that shit. If you've got reasonably good lung capacity you can clear a gram at once. Harsh, but sooo strong.

Tom

i sandwich it with weed in a bong and take a long slow roast and hold it.

throw about an oz of kief into a jar of vegetable oil, put the jar with the oil in the middle of a large saucepan and boil water around the oil filled jar for about 3 hours. then make a big ass space cake

I'm not a huge edible guy, irrelevent now. I had a bad night, poked my hand with a knife, banged my head into a door walking outside, spilled 15g of kief on the laundry machine. I picked some up and smoked, tasted like laundry detergent so I trashed, I'll just blaze the remaining 5-7g.

Totally agree with PotatoMan here guys

I'm gonna have to disagree.

With an almost pure-kief bowl (minus the tiny bit of weed to ensure it stays in place), that shit burns so differently than a sandwiched bowl with a layer of kief between two layers of tree.

Just my opinion, but the hits are so much more satisfying when you're hitting all high quality kief and getting 3 or 4 more hits out of a bowl than you normally would. idk why, I just love that shit so much.....

irrelevent now. I had a bad night, poked my hand with a knife, banged my head into a door walking outside, spilled 15g of kief on the laundry machine

sorry but i lol'd so hard. I know the struggle, the anxiety of moving an easily-openable container of kief from one place to another when you're FUCKED UP. Luckily my shit's magnetic and every time I drop it everything stays together.

^Don't apologize, it is funny. I'm not sitting here like my dog died or anything I'm feeling good.