View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to smoke DMT?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
Okay, so I'm on a bit if a predicament. I just got some yellow DMT today, but since I got out of rehab recently I no longer have any pipes, meth pipes, etc etc. All I have in my possession currently is half a gram of DMT. Is there any way I could smoke it without a pipe, or somewhere I could buy a meth pipe? Typically I'd buy online but I want to do this ASAP since I've never done DMT before. I also can't buy weed and a normal pipe because I'm being weekly drug tested. :(

I also had a heroin problem, so I'm no stranger to IVing drugs...can I IV DMT? And if it's possible to IV, what are my chances of passing out with a needle in my arm?

Why are you in such a rush? Can't you find a local smoke shop or something?

get a pyrex test tube, drop your DMT in and heat the bottom with a torch lighter. Suck off the vapor from the surface with a rolled up piece of paper. If you need a makeshift stand, you can make one out of a tissue box, just poke a hole in one side and put the bottom of the tube through. Put your hand into the already existing tissue hole so you can light it from the bottom. make sure to space it far enough so you don't light the tissue box on fire.

Please don't IV DMT. The solvents used to extract DMT are super toxic and can leave residues if improperly extracted. DMT is not something you want to rush, I bought a half gram 3 years ago and still have most of it. If you're simply looking for a high DMT is not the way to go. Get a silica packet if you want to store it long term or it will start to turn orange.
Lecture aside, its easy to make pipes out of any number of fruits, apples being one of my favorites. Get some dried parsley and sandwich some DMT in there.

Anyone have any tips on smoking DMT? I tried it out, but I think I burnt it or something. No visuals unless I closed my eyes, I was twitchy, and had a loud ringing in my ears. From what I understand though DMT should send me far from reality.

You didn't take enough. Either that or you got some relative of DMT like 5-meo-DMT

Make a foily. Then use some cooking herbs or parsley or something. Hold the lighter above and vaporize your first hit. You will feel something small. This will melt the DMT onto the leaves. Then hold the light above the leaves a second time until it sets, and the fire will spread so the lighter doesn't directly touch it.

People have had luck smoking it too. Is it the 100 percent correct way to do it..no, but these are the same people that vaporize 60 mg and dont breakthrough or overexaggerate tolerance and cross-tolerance.

It's all set and setting. Just enjoy whatever happens. That's the message of DMT anyway.

Please don't IV DMT. The solvents used to extract DMT are super toxic and can leave residues if improperly extracted. DMT is not something you want to rush, I bought a half gram 3 years ago and still have most of it. If you're simply looking for a high DMT is not the way to go. Get a silica packet if you want to store it long term or it will start to turn orange.
Lecture aside, its easy to make pipes out of any number of fruits, apples being one of my favorites. Get some dried parsley and sandwich some DMT in there.

You can just eat DMT without an MAOI after it oxidizes me thinks.

I like to use an old dry dab rig works better than anything I have used before vapes it all in one fat hit. Just have to work on perfecting the timing and temp as well as breathing. Slightly cooler than a dab works well for me.

Just to follow up, me and a bunch of friends found out how to smoke it correctly and holy hell...the trip was indescribable. Amazing, but indescribable.

How did you go about smoking it?
I started by putting 70mg DMT in a meth pipe using the top hole of the pipe. Then I danced the lighter an inch under the pipe while covering the top hole of the pipe so the vapor stayed in. One I saw a large amount of vapor circulating in the bulb of the pipe, I took my finger off and inhaled fast and deep. The inhalation accelerates the vaporization and made a massive amount of vapor during the inhales. By the second hit I was already pretty much gone from reality. I was passed out for 12 minutes.