• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how to smoke a joint in school bathroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erniestavros

Greenlighter
Cant smoke one at my house because of family, anybody know how to smoke one in the school bathroom? It has a fire alarm inside but no cameras. Should i smoke one in the stall farthest from the smoke alarm?

Don't do this. Smoke after school. Smoke before school if you have too. School is the most important thing you can do with your life at this point. Getting expelled and getting a record and embarrassing your parents as well as yourself...those things are not worth a joint trust me. Don't bring drugs to school. Don't buy drugs at school. Don't use drugs at school. You will eventually get caught and it will not be a good thing for you.

Don't do this. Smoke after school. Smoke before school if you have too. School is the most important thing you can do with your life at this point. Getting expelled and getting a record and embarrassing your parents as well as yourself...those things are not worth a joint trust me. Don't bring drugs to school. Don't buy drugs at school. Don't use drugs at school. You will eventually get caught and it will not be a good thing for you.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.