• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to sleep after meth

Thepriest

Bluelighter
I can never sleep the sameday i do meth. I statted waking up evem eariler woke up at 4 am today eventhough work aint till 7 and i got np sleep tonight. Theres never beem s dsy wete i can sleep if i did meth that morning iv tried unisom sleepy time tea melptoni. 5htp. One timr i drank a bottle of bendarly big mistake do not mix meth and benadryl unless u plan on having a bunch of imaginary friends over. Anyone know ways tp sleep? And i k benzps are the best tning for iy. Ut i have np accesss to benzos

(Meth)Amphetamine is a very powerful stimulant, as you know. The only effective way to counteract this powerful stimulation is going to be using equally powerful sedatives. Sure, there are over the counter supplements and drugs for sleep; Melatonin, sedating antihistamines like Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) etc. but these are designed for folks with a less severe difficulty in falling alseep. Simply put, Melatonin and/or Diphenhydramine is not going to be enough to counteract the effects of the drug and allow you to sleep.

If you don't have access to prescriptions, the obvious option for sedation would be Alcohol, but I really can't speak negatively enough about it. Alcohol will further deprive your body of nutrients and hydration, which are already in short supply. It will also make the comedown/recovery phase especially hellacious.

Your best bet is to ride it out. If you don't have access to anything powerful like I mentioned, it's not likely that you'll be able to actually abort the stimulation.