• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to ship goodies to Alaska

Kastro541907

Greenlighter
I am just traveling and asking out of curiosity, how can you ship some goodies to Alaska from the lower 48?

I am just traveling and asking out of curiosity, how can you ship some goodies to Alaska from the lower 48?
Welcome to Bluelight. We can't answer your question because cocaine is illegal. If you wanted advice on how to ship something like kratom or weed ( providing it was legal in the outgoing and incoming state ) we could probably offer tips. But since cocaine is illegal in all 50 stated Bluelight doesn't go there.

IF you ever want to try it your imagination could probably get 'er done. Most things can be concealed with some preparation.
Sorry your first question was about something illegal and it's against the rules here.

Wanna try again? Don't run off. You didn't do anything wrong. You are a new member and don't know stuff yet. If you go over and read some threads in North and South American drugs you might find something there that answers your question. That forum is a bit more lenient in what can be talked about.

Other drugs and basic drugs is all about Harm reduction. I guess you could say your post WAS about harm reduction....in How not to get caught :LOL:

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight. We can't answer your question because cocaine is illegal. If you wanted advice on how to ship something like kratom or weed ( providing it was legal in the outgoing and incoming state ) we could probably offer tips. But since cocaine is illegal in all 50 stated Bluelight doesn't go there.

IF you ever want to try it your imagination could probably get 'er done. Most things can be concealed with some preparation.
Sorry your first question was about something illegal and it's against the rules here.

Wanna try again? Don't run off. You didn't do anything wrong. You are a new member and don't know stuff yet. If you go over and read some threads in North and South American drugs you might find something there that answers your question. That forum is a bit more lenient in what can be talked about.

Other drugs and basic drugs is all about Harm reduction. I guess you could say your post WAS about harm reduction....in How not to get caught :LOL:
But why is there even an option for cocaine then to put as a subject since it's illegal, but I appreciate the advice

And I just read that shipping it and getting caught is a 10 year charge at the minimum and kiestering it and getting caught is only a 5 year charge, I would never have the balls to do either one, I would die in prison

Google is your friend here. Use government mail service.
And I just read that shipping it and getting caught is a 10 year charge at the minimum and kiestering it and getting caught is only a 5 year charge, I would never have the balls to do either one, I would die in prison

And this is why we can't talk about it on the forum and encourage illegal activities