• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to safely IV Dilaudid

I was talking about the IV rush that lasts about 30 seconds not the high.

However you describe it, there's a consensus on this forum that IV hydromorphone has a type of rush other opioids dont. Plenty of threads over the Yeats on "which opioid has the best IV rush" and the consensus is always the same usually hydromorohone or oxymorphone
I was talking about it as well. I have experience with both and do not find hm stimulating at all.
I don't care what the majority feels. I've found people lie about drug use so I don't believe everything I read here.

I was talking about it as well. I have experience with both and do not find hm stimulating at all.
I don't care what the majority feels. I've found people lie about drug use so I don't believe everything I read here.
Ok it's a big hydromorphone conspiracy BL is in on.

I get that some ppl don't experience drugs the same way. I'm sorry you've missing out on the unique dilauded rush. Stimulating isn't exactly the right word. The short D rush we experience does feel like a light hit of cocaine combined with a CNS and shoulder massage from angels with legs turning to noodles....if anyone is better writer they can maybe describe it. I even get light psychedelic CEVs from a good one.

I dont enjoy certain drugs myself. Twice on meth was enough for me...hated it...and others love it. We all have our preferences and differences

Last edited:
the last step is injecting the solution using a luer lock syringe with fresh wheel filter directly into back of just opened iv/fine-tip syringe. place plunger back in the wrapper, not on the counter, while you do this.

takes patience, as wheel filters do. not using an intermediary reduces chances of bacteria or debris making it into your shot.

alternatively, plugging hydromorphone is extremely effective.

Last edited:
Theoretically what are some of the possible complications from shooting UNFILTERED 8mg Dilaudid pills just one or two times.

I know it's an awful idea. Just want to know what some of the possible consequences are.

Ok it's a big hydromorphone conspiracy BL is in on.

I get that some ppl don't experience drugs the same way. I'm sorry you've missing out on the unique dilauded rush. Stimulating isn't exactly the right word. The short D rush we experience does feel like a light hit of cocaine combined with a CNS and shoulder massage from angels with legs turning to noodles....if anyone is better writer they can maybe describe it. I even get light psychedelic CEVs from a good one.

I dont enjoy certain drugs myself. Twice on meth was enough for me...hated it...and others love it. We all have our preferences and differences
I've been on both 8 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been on both 8 years.
No. I can comment on whoevers posts I want. Do you not understand how a public discussion forum works?

There's a block button if u can figure out how to use it....you can block my posts.

Last edited by a moderator: