• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to remove thc from flowers.

Billard

Bluelighter
So i got a legit question i cant really find a good answer for. I been smoking for 13 years and everyday for 9 of those years and about 6 of those 13 years have been medical bud. I recently had a anxiety attack from some super potent sour d so i layed off the bud for the past 3 months. My tolerance is zero now. I took one hit of northern lights and got way too high last week. Is there anyway to remove some of the thc from the bud so i can start slow? I know a grinder works a little but not enough it still leaves plenty of thc. And i been looking for reggie is un heard of over here and nobody has any low thc medical wich would be nice. Idk what to do. I take one hit and im wrecked. Bud is my life my true love and i wanna get back into it without having another anxiety attack. Anybody got any idea's how to remove the thc where i can taste it and enjoy me smoking again without getting baked? Like i said grinder wont work leaves too much and cant find any low thc strains. Im stumped unless maybe i bake it in the oven but then thats gonna ruin the taste and smell. Plz help i miss mary jane its been a rough 3 months and i think about smoking everyday but worry about anxiety attack. I just need to build my tolerance back up and il be good.

Salutations Billard,

Have you considered Hemp? Or more specifically, CBD-rich hemp...

There's no THC in hemp, yet some CBDs could prove beneficial if you still consume THC from other sources, i imagine. Or maybe someday there's going to be exactly the right mix of features, etc...

Good day, have fun!! 8)

if you got a friend who vapes maybe ask him for all of his vaped bud ;)...

You should make rosin

And then smoke the squashed flowers that have almost no THC left.

When your tolerance is high enough, Dab the rosin!

i actually found the pressed weed to be very potent. like if all the oils were brought to the surface of the bud

i actually found the pressed weed to be very potent. like if all the oils were brought to the surface of the bud

I'd have to say there's something wrong with your pressing tek then. Bret Maverick got some of his squished nugs tested and there was minimal THC left (enough you could maybe get a buzz with a big ol blunt). Don't ask me for advice though, I just screw up my hash or flower every time I try to make rosin.

Left over bud from rosin presses reminds me of bricked weed (aka schwag, low grade, etc).

Currently when my tolerance is low (5+ days off) I can still get high off low grade weed.

What does a person in moderate to severe pain have to go through to try medical cannabis oil/THC 1:1. I know it's not legal in my state with THC...apparently useless for pain without that. So...How does one circumvent this in order to achieve pain relief? It's no secret that many here know how to obtain for medical or recreational use. I cannot function (GI) with prescribed opiates. Please direct me.

We can't tell you how to illegally obtain drugs here, but this might help you get it legally:

MMJ is already approved for patients suffering from seizures in your state (Mississippi).

You can support a bill right now to make MMJ more comprehensive for your State, so it includes things like the moderate to severe pain you are experiencing.

https://secure2.convio.net/mpp/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2489

Example text for support of the bill
NSFW:
I am grateful that the Mississippi General Assembly has approved of the use of low-THC/high-CBD marijuana by patients suffering from intractable epileptic conditions. The stories about families struggling with these serious disorders are heartbreaking. However, as your constituent, I beg you to now support a more comprehensive medical marijuana program.

Unfortunately, HB 1231 does not provide a realistic means for patients to obtain these extracts. In addition, individuals suffering from HIV/AIDS are just as deserving of compassion. Patients experiencing severe pain and muscle spasticity have been shown to gain just as much benefit from medical marijuana. There are many more conditions for which marijuana with varying levels of cannabinoids provides therapeutic relief without severe side effects, like the potential for a fatal overdose.

Please help bring relief to the seriously ill in our state by supporting a comprehensive medical marijuana bill.

Hope that helps Dixi, now that I've gone completely off topic lol. You should make your own thread for further questions.

Thanks. I do support the Bill and have signed petitions for legalization of MMJ. I'm sorry if I interfered with this thread. I DO have my own thread, as I share a commonality with OP in seeking pain relief.

I do appreciate your kindness. :) I have my PM appointment @ 10:30, so I must go now. He has no solutions for me beyond the meds I've trialed, including Fentanyl, unsuccessfully. I'm certain he will keep me on the Oxycodone, though I do not like it at all.

Thanks guys what i did was the rosin thing i got a 8th of some gsc and i squeezed it and actullay got like a 3 or 4 hits worth of oil off it im saving for when im more tolerante but i took out the squashed bud dryed it more then grinded that up got only a tad tiny bit of keif off the whole eigth like a hits worth or so then took the ground up bud and packed a one hitter worth took a baby hit let it sink in i actullay got a ok buzz it felt good and that was yesterday i smoked a full hitter this time took one big hit and felt good again i actullay feel like the magics coming back and its okay to smoke now after a 3 month break so thanks guys sending good vibes all your way

And i think the reason i cldnt enjoy smoking was because my health. I worried to much. I became way to aware. It started when i had numbing in my leg for 2 days. So i stopped and when i tried to smoke again i over thunk and i was worried i was gonna die the whole time and that i got this and that wrong with me when i didnt. it was all in my head and to think i went from smoking a gram of medical a day or more and enjoying it to smoking a baby hit of thc removed bud. Its weird. But weed is a drug best enjoyed when everythings okay in ur life. Found that out the hard way. The 3 month break i needed that though. So for anybody who was a long time smoker and lover of weed but cant smoke due to anxiety or whatever you need to just chill let the high take over understand its gonna be okay and its all in your head try to fix whats bothering you be it money health issues relationship issues and start slow and remember all the good times you had with weed. Dont over think and dont be over aware just wait till your at a point in ur life where things are better and you aint stressed and you aint sick and you aint pressured or worried about whatever it is your worrying about cause thats why you cant smoke anymore something aint right in your life so start real slow a baby hit will do trust me and just enjoy it let the high take over dont worry snd just know everything's gonna be okay i even grabbed some xanax and i didnt need them so remember if you cant smoke anymore fix whatever is bothering you dont be scared really dig deep and find yourself and whatever probs your having or what you wanna be or go in life do it get your mind right and you will be able to enjoy smoking again once your subconsious clears whatever is bothering you.

Dude, that's awesome! I'm so glad that worked out for you.

And kudos to you for kiefing your bud as well, that's something I failed to mention that would help your situation.

Now that you are enjoying your highs again (yea!) enjoy your low tolerance while you still have it as well lol.

Happy highs! %)